Guest mca3850

sauna boys in thailand

Guest mca3850

Im going to Thailand in a couple months. If I pay for a massage or go go boy, can I fuck them or do they only give happy endings? please let me know.

Check over all the old postings on this site and you will get your answer.

Anything is negotiable. I suggest you talk to the manager of the place and tell them exactly what you want and they will find someone for you that is compatible.

Also Depends on where in Thailand your going. You will always find what you want, but you will find more tops in Bangkok and bottoms in Pattaya. As Oz said, talk to manager and don't be shy, they have heard it all.

I just got back from a 2 month trip to Bangkok a couple of days ago. It's starting to head into the slower season. More boys, less customers, means negotiating is a bit easier.

Have fun.

• Members

I just got back from a 2 month trip to Bangkok a couple of days ago. It's starting to head into the slower season. More boys, less customers, means negotiating is a bit easier.

You wrote "It's starting to head into the slower season." Is the slower season due to hot weather issues?

It has been years since I was in Thailand. I have an opportunity to visit Bangkok next month with some American friends. In the past, when I visited Thailand, it was in the winter months and the weather was pleasant.

Is the month of May still a good time to visit Thailand, weather/heat wise?

Thanks in advance.

The day I left it was 100 degrees. I got off the plane in Boston and it was 20 with snow on the ground.

As Firecat said, May will be hot and humid. I wouldn't worry about rain. You may get a heavy shower but it will be gone in an hour or less. I was just there for 2 months and saw 2 showers that lasted about 10 minutes.

I've been in Rio when it hits 100, so not much different. Though I think Thailand has better a/c.

I live in Ft.Lauderdale so used to heat. I have great a/c in my apt in Bangkok, so sleeping is easy. That's all that matters. Lots of times when you bring a boy back to hotel they like to stay for the night in your very comfortable bed and A/c room.

• Members

The day I left it was 100 degrees. I got off the plane in Boston and it was 20 with snow on the ground.

As Firecat said, May will be hot and humid. I wouldn't worry about rain. You may get a heavy shower but it will be gone in an hour or less. I was just there for 2 months and saw 2 showers that lasted about 10 minutes.

I've been in Rio when it hits 100, so not much different. Though I think Thailand has better a/c.

I live in Ft.Lauderdale so used to heat. I have great a/c in my apt in Bangkok, so sleeping is easy. That's all that matters. Lots of times when you bring a boy back to hotel they like to stay for the night in your very comfortable bed and A/c room.

Thanks for the information.

Ouch, 100 degrees in late March or early April - The weather forecast indicates that it gets hotter in full summer and remains that way for months at a time.

The Bangkok forecast says that the humidity stays high and visibility is usually limited to a short distance.

I had no idea Thailand was that hot. My prior visits were in winter when the weather was pleasant.

Now I understand what you mean by "slower season."

April and May are the hottest months. Nov-Feb is considered the high months. Some of that because to the weather in Thailand being very tolerable and it's winter in Europe and US, so people come for warm weather.

There is so much to see and do (including boys) it keeps your mind off the weather.

• Members

When is a good time to visit Thailand for muscle men.

Some people report Tawan men are in their 'off season' - when is the 'on season'?

And, where can I hook up with bodybuilders / musclemen in Thai beach resorts? any suggestions?

Thanks x

• Members

Hi season in Thailand is November thru February. You will find muscle at Tawan in the off season, maybe not as much as high season.

I don't think you will find much outside of Bangkok.

Sorry, I meant when is the season for bodybuilders in Thailand, ie any competitions, as they'd be in shape for the competition.