redxs

Euro trip

• Members

I don't really know about overnight rates in Prague, but the hourly fee here usually goes from 2500 to 3500 Czech crowns (around 100 to150 US dollars), depending on whether or not there is anal sex involved. The boys frequently quote their rate in euros, ranging from 100 to 150, which amounts to roughly 2700 to 4000 Czech, or $110-$170. If you insist in paying in crowns, you get a better deal. There are, of course, kids who want more, even going to 5000 crowns (around $200) in some cases, but you can easily get them to lower their expectations to a more normal rate. Compared to US rates, like the $250-$300 or more that you find in NYC, Prague is very affordable, and we locals want to keep it that way, discouraging visitors to pay excessive fees. We don't want you guys to ruin our market!

• Members

I'm in Prague for 12 days for my second trip here in 6 months and numerito is precise in his view that offering 2500 cz in local currency is usually the way. 2000 is not even an insult. Of course that depends who how good an exchange you get from dollars . I don't seem to do that well on exchange rates and my peculiar trick is to do $100 (or $120). Since most of them take 100 Euros they will often substitute dollars for Euros and after exchange rates that makes a huge difference.

3 of the guys I usually see here are in Zurich working this weekend and Velvety20 is working in LA until the weekend. Many of the guys are advertising E 100. 400-500 is the normal overnight rate but not worth it. At best you're getting 2 E100 sessions. Velvety20 is the exception to all rules but still will come down.

• Members

Hey guys

After visiting Rio I'm looking to plan a Europe trip.

What are the current rates hour and overnight, in Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul (or any other cities).

Many thanks

m

I didn't notice this was in a new thread. You know there is an extensive thread already called So Cute Boys in Prague which gives much detail about rates, photos and experiences with many, etc.