JAYBLK

London 2016

• Members

I mean no disrespect but your question is so open that it's very tough to answer, given that there are hundreds of working guys in London. Some advertise on Gaydar, Sleepyboy and PlanetRomeo so you should search (with filters) on those sites. Some advertise on the apps (eg "generous guys only") so you should have a profile there.

And if you have the time and energy to sift through the listings, I've also found nice guys (who don't advertise) on Craigslist and Backpage.

One word of caution: many Latin Americans seem to use the photos of others in their profiles. They claim they look very similar, but I've yet to meet any guy more ripped and muscled or better looking in reality than the guy in the photos they use. So I would insist on seeing a clear, recent photo of the actual guy you plan to meet before doing so.

And as always, if others are to give you specific recommendations, it would be useful if you spell out what types of guy you enjoy meeting and what you prefer to do with them.