TotallyOz

Gay Thailand and Gay Brazil ONLINE

I love the boys in both places! I think they are sexy and hot.  There are also pros and cons to each area.  In Brazil, I love the saunas.  I love being able to pick out someone in person.  In Thailand, I love the gogo bars and massage parlors.  I love being able to see the boys before I take them home.

What I have found in every place I visit is that more and more boys are going online and staying there as opposed to working in the saunas or bars.  Have others found this?  If so, have you missed the seeing part or are you just as happy with meeting someone online?

I guess what I have found more than anything is that the boys I meet online never meet my expectation.  They are often more feminine that I would like or sweeter than I prefer.  But, the ones I meet in person, I feel they are more what I want in a sex partner for one hour.

I still need to do it in person.  I have never bought anything online except travel. If I can't see it and touch it I don't buy it. 

Laxt spring my friend and I would sit at the outdoor bar at Hot Male. He uses Hornet now and then. It really surprised me how many of the boys working in Soi Twiight would also be on Hornet.  We would sit there and pick them out as they walked by all night. 

Im a bit more partial to Thailand. I like sitting at the gogo bars and talking to the boys, plus there are so many of them. (Bars andboys) Then you have the massage palors during the days.   I had been to Brazil many times before Bangkok.  Now there is no going back. Though I can sit at the beach in Rio for hours just looking at the beauty of the city.  

Living in So.Florida, Rio is a quick 8 hour overnight trip, but airfares from Miami are higher than I pay to go to Bangkok. 

So for now, I'm still sticking with my 6 months a year in Thailand.  

Guest lurkerspeaks

don't count everyone out, firecat. I am definitely wanting to travel to Thailand.. it is just a matter of getting all of the pieces of the vacation puzzle into place.. I will make it there soon.. (2016 or 2017 hopefully)..

• Members

I tried to send this as a PM but you are not accepting PM's so I am forced to send it here:

Well I hope you actually go at some point because I have no doubt you will love it.

One suggestion though you asked for and got a lot of replies on Gaythailand about planning a trip to Thailand and you never once acknowledged those replies.  There are plenty of members on that site including OZ (Michael)   willing to help with the planning but we would like to at least have  a thank you for responding to your requests for info..

Just saying!

Guest methai123
On 7/19/2016 at 6:07 PM, TotallyOz said:

I love the boys in both places! I think they are sexy and hot.  There are also pros and cons to each area.  In Brazil, I love the saunas.  I love being able to pick out someone in person.  In Thailand, I love the gogo bars and massage parlors.  I love being able to see the boys before I take them home.

What I have found in every place I visit is that more and more boys are going online and staying there as opposed to working in the saunas or bars.  Have others found this?  If so, have you missed the seeing part or are you just as happy with meeting someone online?

I guess what I have found more than anything is that the boys I meet online never meet my expectation.  They are often more feminine that I would like or sweeter than I prefer.  But, the ones I meet in person, I feel they are more what I want in a sex partner for one hour.

I do both online and the bars. They both work but unfortunately it seems with the slow decline of the bars it is becoming less enjoyable to go to them. If I had to choose one or the other I would choose to keep the bars. Online is good for sex but the bars used to have a fun atmosphere. Give me the bars of 10 years ago over the internet era of today. 

Things aren't likely to change though as people bemoan the loss of bars it leads to many people reading that info and staying in. There are many threads around the net about Sunee dying and the more this news gets out it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Looking into the other parts of this forum it seems the hustler bars in Europe have gone the same way. Many of the European hustling bars are still there it is just that most any boy in his right mind wouldn't work at them anymore. So this leads to less customers and the vicious cycle rinses and repeats itself. 

I think the younger generations coming up will find meeting online is preferable to them. Much in the same way they have more FB friends than real ones. Ten years ago online dating seemed weird but it has become the mainstream norm now. To say you met your partner online these days doesn't get the weird looks and laughter it would back in the day.