Suckrates

Name THAT Part !

• Members

In the vain of a 50's game show, let's play Name THAT Part !     You are to choose 1 of the following parts of the male genitalia that you enjoy most AND focus on during Oral sex.... (the cock head, shaft, Balls or Taint).   And NO Mr Smith the answer "YES" will not apply here and you will hear the exclusion buzzer.  

For Grandma, it's the head, preferably Uncut.  I find I can do the most with it.  It is multi-faceted with the glans, the piss-hole, the skin, and can be controlled and manipulated quite nicely...  I also enjoy when there are those little bonus secretions.   I wish I had a nickel for how many times a guy has said to Grandma "Ooooh baby, suck on the head"....  

• Members

The head. Circling my tongue around it, oh so gently, then assertively, playing with the foreskin (if any), just driving him wild. The best is to tease it when the cock is shooting its load: the sight of utmost pleasure in my partner's face, his body quivering, his oversensitive dick twitching, well, that is simply priceless. 

• Members
8 hours ago, numerito said:

The head. Circling my tongue around it, oh so gently, then assertively, playing with the foreskin (if any), just driving him wild. The best is to tease it when the cock is shooting its load: the sight of utmost pleasure in my partner's face, his body quivering, his oversensitive dick twitching, well, that is simply priceless. 

That was hot.;)