Guest bobbalino

Barcelona and Thermas

Guest bobbalino

tassojr and my reviews intersect in two ways. Brazilian Gabriel, but his and mine are not the same guy. Transylvanian Robert is, indeed, imposing and extremely sexy. 

tassojr, I just assumed he (Robert) was strictly top, I did not ask, and I was content to be dominated. Now I have good reason to return and return the favour!

• Members

From bobbilino's post above from Oct 2016 it appears the super-tall Transylvanian's name is Robert and he has been a regular there for quite some time.  I was shocked when he offered to bottom and never took him up on it. He is indeed handsome, just so tall to contemplate topping.

May be good advice to new visitors to seek him out even though he appears intimidating. He really is handsome, in a tall way, and a pussycat. 

Just avoid all the many other Romanians. Not a one of them is friendly. Aggressive and cold as icicles. 

The 2 Brazillians Gabriel and Lucus above are sure bets, gay, and delightful in bed, top or bottom or mixed. 

• Members

When I visited in April I met with Gabriel. He was really a sweat guy, but I am a bottom and he was a good top for me. But his tool was really big. Highly recommended

I also met with a bulgarian guy, forgot his name but a bit of a country boy. Said he would kiss but he didn't like it and avoided it most of the time. Red flag

In my trip in May, I met with this Colombian guy with fake butt. Average dick size, no english but the sex was amazing. he said he has a place nearby so I will visit him at his apartment next time. Hihgly recommended if you are into average size

Finally, off to barcelona tonight. I was not aware of the multiple ticket thing, I might ask for it this time.

• Members
On 6/27/2017 at 7:54 AM, young11 said:

When I visited in April I met with Gabriel. He was really a sweat guy, but I am a bottom and he was a good top for me. But his tool was really big. Highly recommended

I also met with a bulgarian guy, forgot his name but a bit of a country boy. Said he would kiss but he didn't like it and avoided it most of the time. Red flag

In my trip in May, I met with this Colombian guy with fake butt. Average dick size, no english but the sex was amazing. he said he has a place nearby so I will visit him at his apartment next time. Hihgly recommended if you are into average size

Finally, off to barcelona tonight. I was not aware of the multiple ticket thing, I might ask for it this time.

The Bulgarian guy is actually a bottom. Problem is his bottom needs both grooming and cleaning. *Not edible*. But as I said, if I had to make one lump of coal there into a diamond, he would be it. 

• Members
On 6/29/2017 at 1:03 AM, tassojunior said:

The Bulgarian guy is actually a bottom. Problem is his bottom needs both grooming and cleaning. *Not edible*. But as I said, if I had to make one lump of coal there into a diamond, he would be it. 

Is that the really tall and muscular guy wigh huge tool? I thought he was a top but didn't try because it was too big for me

• Members

I think I was confused with the Romanian guy. Really tall muscular and some tattoos. His name was Robert. I chatted a bit with him this time but he doesn't kiss so didn't hire him. At least he was honest but then I met with another Romanian who looked like a Brazilian. Tanned skin and muscular medium height short curly dark hair. He claimed he kisses but I had a suspicion that he didn't because most guys who really kiss immediate demonstrate but he just hugged me kissed on my face. I said let me try and he suggested going to a box and we went he kissed but it was on my cheeks so I stopped then he asked why and I explained then he said he kisses but this time only very dry kiss on my lips. I didn't see this going anywhere and didn't wanna have a bad sex so I said I cannot hire him but he got angry and asked for 50e because he kissed me. I was very angry and just left him but he tried to keep me in the room and asked for money. I said no more Romanians and told him to stop lying otherwise we will have this issue all the time. I left and he didn't follow me. I was really annoying and I will not hire any Romanians there. Such a stupid way of doing business. Then when I was leaving, another Romanian was having some serious discussion with the security guy. It was in Spanish so couldn't understand but it seems to me the Romanian guy was begging for something and the security guy was refusing. My guess is that he also had some issues with clients and they complained. I am not surprised and will not talk to Romanians anymore.  Just a source of headache. 

• Members
On 7/1/2017 at 5:50 PM, tassojunior said:

The Transylvanians (like tall Robert) are different. They're from the northwest part that used to be part of Hungary. 

I wonder how I can differentiate them?

I went there yesterday as well. Overall the quality of the guys went down in my opinion but it could be just this week. I never struggled to find a good guy before but yesterday I ended up only one guy, who was actually visiting from Sao Paolo. I think he was fairly busy but  performed well and had a good attitude. So I wwas happy but couldn't find any other potentials so I left around 7:30.

I also ran into another romanian, who was just aggressive. As soon as he said hi, he wanted to go room. I usually ask what they like, whether they kiss etc, guys usually spend at least a few minutes  (not even 5!) discussing what we can or cannot do. Bbut this guy just asks me to go to private room in every second I say something and was super pushy without telling me what he likes and can do. So I asked him where he was from. ROMANIAN!!!!!!! Instant no!

• Members
On 7/2/2017 at 8:36 PM, young11 said:

I wonder how I can differentiate them?

Transylvanians usually have blue eyes and lighter complexions, are taller and have nice hair. More Nordic looking. It used to be part of Hungary until it was taken away to punish Hungary after WW1. It is roughly the northwestern 1/3 of Romania.

Very different than the Roma. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, TownsendPLocke said:

Hmmmm That Telecharpo site has some lovely fellas. Are they legit?

I'm sure they are since I recognize not only Thermas Sauna guys there but also several from Romeo. No place to get English pages looks like tho.