Tomcal

Brazil First trip of 2017

7 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I forgot to talk about Bar Mixx on Friday night! It was packed!  It starts about 10:30   For those who dont know about it it is one of, if not the last old-fashioned Hustler bars left in the world!  The caliber of the guys is what you might have found in seedier State side hustler

bars in the '80's! Most of the guys are what i would call "white trailer trash"(and as someone who comes from that background, i know what i am talking about!).  :-)

But there is always 3 or 4 guys from the sauna , plus some additional guys who have construction jobs but are short cash for the weekend and i have usually gotten lucky there! This Friday night was no exception! There were i would estimate there were about 25+ hustlers when i was there but there could have been anither dozen or so.  I walked in and said Hi to the owner and someone taps me on the shoulder and i turn and it a blonde haired guy i had met once two years ago! Big smile and he says "do you remember my name?" I said "of course(i didn't) but quickly changed the topic before he could ask me by saying "i still have the photo of you i took that night"!(i did).  He has a toned body looks about 21 but turns out he is 30!  And boy does he know how to do everything and does it well! He also showed me a photo of his 4 yr. old son.  

The one advantage of Mixx Bar is they have 4 minimally outfitted bedrooms to rent in the back of the bar!  He and i took about 30 seconds to decide to rekindle our time together, and i have to admit it was probably the best sex i had on this trip and i had some great sex!!  I asked him why i hadn't seen him the last two years as i come to Mixx every 3 months or so and he says he works construction and had been in Uruaguay alot this past year.

The guys at Mixx ask less then the guys in the saunas.

Thanks for reminding of that place...I forgot all about it and went to Lapa most nights this past trip but will check it out in February...

Excuse my language but I just realized you fuck more than me and Im in my sexual prime....Not even mad at you man...

Keep enjoying life!!

On 1/22/2017 at 2:49 PM, docbr said:

Always love your reports Tom! Keep going and tell us how Lagoa is doing...

Docbr  lagoa was great on Friday and Saturday nights! Sunday night was slower and Kareoke night, with God aweful singers!  

Btw they have 3 or 4 professional masseurs there and i highly recommend the young short Venezuelan guy! I got massages from him all three nights i was there and gave him a $50.R tip for a hour massage and i wish now i had given him more!  Not only is he very good and professional but on Saturday after 10:30 he came into the bar and had drinks with us!  Really a nice guy with a amazing bubble butt! But i am recommending him on his professional skills!  :-)

Some final general thoughts. 

A Lot of the guys are into beards now (including the hottest guy i found this last trip and who i am going to marry!) most are 3 day to 5 day old growth but more and more are showing up with fuller longer beards!  I dont paticularily like facial hair but its not a major turn off for me like it is for several of my friends. I would say on average about 25% of the guys...

Rates in the sauna are the same as well rates for overnights!  Because i had 3 (and one night 4)sleeping over for 5 consecutive nights i pay a lesser per day rate since they are getting 5 nights in a row instead of one!   There is a lot of competition out there! Again this trip i ran into guys at both Point and 117 that i knew from 12 years ago that are back working in the saunas!

lagoa in SP was great on Friday and Saturday nights, lousey on Sunday with Karoke singers that sounded like a bag full of cats fighting-imho! :-)

Edited by tomcal

9 hours ago, redxs said:

What is going the overnight rate??

9 hours ago, redxs said:

I left that out purposedly because it is a very individual thing depending on your negotiating skills, resolve and most importantly your personality! What a guy will charge varies on how much in his mind he is going to enjoy/have fun and how much will be real work/effort on his part! IMHO.  I had a friend who is a nice guy but is kinda boring and does not speak portuguese and wont pay for another boy so the first boy has someone to interact with = higher rate. As one example!

• Members
6 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I left that out purposedly because it is a very individual thing depending on your negotiating skills, resolve and most importantly your personality! What a guy will charge varies on how much in his mind he is going to enjoy/have fun and how much will be real work/effort on his part! IMHO.  I had a friend who is a nice guy but is kinda boring and does not speak portuguese and wont pay for another boy so the first boy has someone to interact with = higher rate. As one example!

I wouldn't want to insult anyone by offering something too low. I think last time I offered guys 250 - 350.

Asking guys after sauna for a dinner date is acceptable I assume?

13 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Great feedback...Rates will vary based on the guy and the garoto

One last but important point! After i write one of these reports i invariably get requests for introductions' phone numbers/ contact info, FB or instagram from guys on here.  1) while i have nothing against pimps I AM NOT ONE!  I have had to find these gems on my own without help(exception being when i am traveling with FloridaRob and his guys invaribly wander into my bedroom when he falls asleep)!  It requires multiple communication with the guy, he wants to know how i know you, what do you like to do, when do you want to see him, etc., etc. i don't have the time or interest and then if the guy doesnt do with you what he does with me , then i am the liar!! Been there done that! Never again! Happy to tell you what places i found guys at on what nights, the only exception to this rule has been my friend Paulerio on here because he ends up having more fun then i do with the guys! :-)

thanks for understanding

• Members

Thank guys for the posts. I know a lot of the information is repeated from earlier threads but it's good to hear current news.

I arrive in Rio Tuesday 7 February, staying in Copa. Anybody in town and want to meet? PM me.

Apart from the saunas, where is good of an evening time for a solo traveller to spend time or hook up? The Boy is closed.