Badboy81

Who does Brazil cater to?

I would love to get some feedback from the guys who frequent this site...

Who does Brazil...Rio...SP and other cities cater to?

I love the country, culture and people and have been traveling to Rio for the last 10 years but...

I enjoy reading most of the posts but get the feeling that I am not the typical guy from this site that travels to Rio....based on the comments....

I would love to find out who each of you thinks Brazil caters to....

• Members

I think you might need to be a little more explicit here ... are you referring to Brazilian sauna culture? ...or to different cities? ...or to the country as a whole?
 ...and what are your thoughts about what you think Brazil "caters to" (to give us a better idea of the way you see this thread going!)

11 hours ago, PopeFrancis said:

I think you might need to be a little more explicit here ... are you referring to Brazilian sauna culture? ...or to different cities? ...or to the country as a whole?
 ...and what are your thoughts about what you think Brazil "caters to" (to give us a better idea of the way you see this thread going!)

Who does the Brazilian sauna scene cater to?

11 hours ago, PopeFrancis said:

Honestly I feel Brazil as a whole...or at least the cities I have visited caters to foreigners...

Brazil is one of the few countries that I have visited that actually lives up to many of the stereotypes of the country....Although it is not the majority, it is definitely a country where there is a high level of sexual energy, the people are friendly and accommodating, Brazilians party and celebrate like no where else I have been...

I can always give my thoughts based on my own experiences but they are going to be vary greatly because I am not the dominant make up of this blog and its followers....

4 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Brasileiros are a very proud people. They do not "cater" to any other nationality in particular. The question is worded in a very colonialist, almost Amerocentric manner. Perhaps that was not your intention, however.

The question was not about Brasileiros...It was regarding the country....

Thanks for your feedback

• Members
8 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

The question was not about Brasileiros...It was regarding the country....

Thanks for your feedback

Well, then that's even more perplexing and poorly worded. The people of a country would do the "catering", if any, not the actual country.

On 1/26/2017 at 6:57 AM, SolaceSoul said:

Well, then that's even more perplexing and poorly worded. The people of a country would do the "catering", if any, not the actual country.

Countries can indeed cater to foreigners...the "people" of the country do not have to cater as a whole...

There are countries that cater to medical tourism, not all of the countries are full of doctors and nurses

There are countries that have cities that cater to shopping or those who love to shop...

There are countries that cater to those who love beaches, surfing, etc.

There are countries and cities that cater to those who love foods...

The question was just to get some feedback from others not negativity or criticism...

Again, thanks for your feedback

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Countries+that+cater+to+foreigners