Guest bobbalino

Rio this week ...

Guest bobbalino

It hit higher than body temp today. Oppressive to be outside. But always options to cool down here. 

I am leaving on a side trip for now.

Thermas Lagoa was dreadful last Thurs. I would have to be paid to sexualize with any guys on offer that day. Quick layover.

RIO:

Similarly, Point202 on Sunday had no guys of interest to me. Juju's show a bust as one of 3 strippers no showed and 1 was drunk (though cute). Started quite late. Juju was on time and coutured/coiffed, but needs (and likely will) kick butt.

New Meio Mundo on Monday a big yawn. But the heat added to torpor. Cut short (yet paid for) one programa as the first cabin was above 100F and we switched to another, for 20 reais premium because was 100F WITH a fan. Guy was not all that anyway.

Sad. I do not expect environmental  perfection, but I do want to know if I can endure the room temp prior to committing. A free uninhabitable cabin is not a freebie. A fee-based uninhabitable cabin is a gouge.

I offered to provide feedback but nobody in charge came forward.

Bar area has A/C and fine drinkies. I also dropped a wad of reais on the floor unknowingly and a working guy promptly handed them to me. Nice of him. It was so hot my hands were sticky and had pulled the bills from my pocket when digging for the key. 

Overall, i am not the best candidate to launch a celebratory maypole dance for any of the 3 aforementioned venues.

But see for yourselves if needs must. I suspect Lagoa has some fine specimens if one is in SP long enough to intersect.

In contrast, Club 117 Friday, Saturday and Tuesday (yesterday) consistently met my standards. There are some newbies, none I found I wanted to sample yet, but I ended up with a few fellows I have already experienced in the past. Tres tres tres sexy!! Aieee!!

This cluster of guys alone is worth the travel to me.

That's all for now. I am more off than on the wifi grid these days.

BTW, ears and eyes have been open for an English-speaking possible BF/guide/company for some seekers here, but no viable possibilities have arisen. Pun intended.

I started with my personal trainer Gilberto, a real doll. Teaching him to count set reps, to 12. Too adorable for words. Aieee!

City feels safe and livable. Cadres of police presence in most places I have encountered.

Take care, all, for now.

• Members

Thanks Bobbalino and hope you are enjoying your trip.

I will be in Rio next month and new to the sauna scene there so I hope you don't mind if I ask you or others a couple of questions.

Do the private cabins in all three Rio saunas lack AC? Does a more expensive option buy you AC? (I have mostly read here that it buys you more space/a private bath but no mention of AC vs. no AC). That could be a very important factor in making a choice for rooms in hot weather!

Also, I am curious if your less than stellar experiences at 202 and NMM signify a lack of guys working period or a lack of guys working who are your type?  I have read here that guys at 117 are perhaps more attractive/muscular on average ( the muscular part isn't as essential to me) compared to the other two saunas. I haven't read that the rate for programas  at 202 or NMM are any less expensive than those at 117 if the selection is so much better at the latter. I am just trying to figure out why the guys at 117 are consistently viewed as better by many here (quantity/quality/more of a certain type?)

I love hearing the perspectives of everyone.  Just please don't tell me to "look it up on Google."  I know what Google is and use it everyday but come here for more personal and updated insights! Thanks.

Guest lurkerspeaks

The cabinas at 117 all have private  baths. Some of the cabinas at Pointe feature private baths, while none at meio mundo do. Meio mundo does have free rooms all the time, but they are very spartan with no ventilation. Their upgraded  rooms are much better, but even so, it. can get warm. Pointe likewise has some rooms with minimal ventilation. Both of these saunas are located in very old buildings. 117 usually is pretty reliable as far as AC goes, but remember, you are in a poorer country where repairs can be costly.

2 minutes ago, lurkerspeaks said:

The cabinas at 117 all have private  baths. Some of the cabinas at Pointe feature private baths, while none at meio mundo do. Meio mundo does have free rooms all the time, but they are very spartan with no ventilation. Their upgraded  rooms are much better, but even so, it. can get warm. Pointe likewise has some rooms with minimal ventilation. Both of these saunas are located in very old buildings. 117 usually is pretty reliable as far as AC goes, but remember, you are in a poorer country where repairs can be costly.

Great feedback!

I have never had any problems with extreme head or lack of showers, etc...

• Members
6 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

....I have never had any problems with extreme head...

Nor me. I love laying back and letting a skilled cocksucker go to work on me.

(i know it was a simple type Badboy81 but it conjured up a nice mental vision of last night for me)

Guest bobbalino

Tidewater, it may be more a question of my type ... you can transcend this forum/google by being here imminently to make your own subjective impressions, felizmente

One risks creating antipathy here surrounding views of somatotype, age appearance, and other variables. I do not hold myself out as a connoisseur ... everyone here is and isn't such, if you get my drift.

I am back in Rio and there has even been some cabin-shifting during programas at Clube 117 ... The AC is stretched to capacity, the city under heatwave siege. Perhaps I seemed like a primadonna viz the AC, but for added perspective I am staying in a room and getting by with a fan for ventilation. I did not have AC growing up in my family home.

I am loving my stay and enjoying being shacked up with a hardworking Carioca family. I will join them for traditional Sunday lunch, an all day affair.

I do not know if I will be able to keep up with the guys on my radar at 117 ... a few newbies have emerged. I am trying to pace myself ... paradoxically, I hope (selfishly) that there will not be a continuing stream of hotties I will regret needing to defer.

One fella speaks English ... when I inquired he said he is already booked to hook up with a visitor, one of us?! ;)

Until next time ...