Guest topjohn5

Good late night food in Pattaya

Guest topjohn5

Where are the places that serve good food, that you particularly enjoy, in the Pattaya area after midnight? The food can be as simple as a stand or a could sit down restaurant and anywhere in the Pattaya area. The type of food doesn't matter just tell me what kind it is of course, lol.

Thanks for your help!

Guest laurence

You might try Ouds in Sunee Plaza but they stop serving about midnight or thereafter. But, as GB says, the street vendors on Pattaya Tai around Wat Chai are the best bets. I love to go there and cruise. After about 1 AM the boys from the bars are looking for something to eat.. And if lucky you could be their choice! But really, I often go there and if I see someone I buy them some food.

The dessert is up to you.

Guest MonkeySee

Street vendors around Walking Street are also pretty good. There are also some small burger joints that are open late and not bad. The hamburger lady that sets up outside of Sunee Plaza (close to where you turn to go into Yensabai Condos) is open all night and has pretty good burgers.

Guest topjohn5

Great!

Thanks Guys! This is actually more than I thought there might be anyway.......

Much appreciated!

I assume that the major hotels may have food as well like the Marriott but not really sure....of course they have in room service but maybe not a cafe......

When I lived in Day / Night, I would go to Marriott and sit on terrace and order 24 hours. They would deliver to me there with a bottle of wine for my friend.

I like the cafe attached to the Day Night 2 hotel. I think it is called Gossip. They are open 24 hours and the food is not bad. It is not the Marriott but the prices aren't either.

If you go to the Marriott, try the Spaghetti with meat sauce. It is the best Pattaya has to offer. :)

Guest luvthai

I like the hamburgers from the lady at the stand in Sunee. Especially at 1am so I can take them back to the room and enjoy them while watching the late night news.

I like the hamburgers from the lady at the stand in Sunee. Especially at 1am so I can take them back to the room and enjoy them while watching the late night news.

"take them" ?? How many do you buy :))

john

Guest topjohn5

I think the Thai's appreciate that you do take them back to the room especially if you are messy. My understanding is that it's not acceptable to eat in public or smoke in public either. Taking more than two or three to the room is a little excessive though, don't you think TOQ.

You know here in the States I like to eat mine in bed mostly but occassionally I have one or two in the kitchen or at the dining room table......Also, that much grease I have found is not needed or appreciated by many...

What I'm not sure about is watching the news while eating them. This seems a bit impersonal to me but to each his own...... :p

Guest MonkeySee

"I like the hamburgers from the lady at the stand in Sunee. Especially at 1am so I can take them back to the room and enjoy them while watching the late night news."

"take them" ?? How many do you buy :))

john

The burgers are small TOQ. After a hard night of drinking, a guy has to keep up his energy level. Or maybe you need the burgers to soak up the booze. The other night, I had late night snack at the vendors close to Wat Chai (on south Pattaya road). Rice with chicken and cucumbers for 30 baht. It was delicious.

Guest lvdkeyes
"I like the hamburgers from the lady at the stand in Sunee. Especially at 1am so I can take them back to the room and enjoy them while watching the late night news."

The burgers are small TOQ. After a hard night of drinking, a guy has to keep up his energy level. Or maybe you need the burgers to soak up the booze. The other night, I had late night snack at the vendors close to Wat Chai (on south Pattaya road). Rice with chicken and cucumbers for 30 baht. It was delicious.

Paeng!!! LOL