TotallyOz

So you Think you Can Dance and World of Dance

New seasons for So you Think you can Dance and World of Dance are now live in the summer.  I love them both.  I have watched So you Think You can Dance for Years and with the exception of the season with the little kids, I loved them all.

Jennifer Lopez is doing World of Dance and it is on another level and some amazing dance performances.  Give it a shot if you have not seen them!

• Members

Grandma got her dancing heels on....  Anything that has Boy eye-candy, I'm IN.   

And speaking of BOYS,  coming next week  BOY BAND, a competition to put together the next Boy Band like One Direction...

Lots of cuties in skinny jeans on hand.....

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

And speaking of BOYS,  coming next week  BOY BAND, a competition to put together the next Boy Band like One Direction...

I have not heard of that! Thanks for sharing. Just the thought gets me excited! ;)

• Members
36 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I have not heard of that! Thanks for sharing. Just the thought gets me excited! ;)

No problem,  Its on the ABC network  Premier Thurs 6/22  8:00-10:00 pm

Guest lurkerspeaks
On 6/13/2017 at 4:25 AM, Suckrates said:

Watching BoyBand now. Makes me feel like a dirty old man. Lots of pretty boys but they are YOUNG- like 14-19 years old. Several have what I would call obvious "gay face". 

• Members
45 minutes ago, lurkerspeaks said:

Watching BoyBand now. Makes me feel like a dirty old man. Lots of pretty boys but they are YOUNG- like 14-19 years old. Several have what I would call obvious "gay face". 

The show seemed kind of rushed and amateurish in its production value.  I was disappointed BUT lots of cute latino boys. And the white boys all seemed like "clones" of each other. 

But the cocky black dude with the big "guns" Cameron was eliminated.....:(

Guest lurkerspeaks

Watching tonites episode of Boyband. Such guilty eyecandy pleasure. The audience is predominantly young females, but the audience shots do show a few young teenage type boys with "gayface". The first group's rendition of "Despicito" was very sexy.

• Members
8 hours ago, lurkerspeaks said:

Watching tonites episode of Boyband. Such guilty eyecandy pleasure. The audience is predominantly young females, but the audience shots do show a few young teenage type boys with "gayface". The first group's rendition of "Despicito" was very sexy.

Not sure if its me, but the sound quality on this show is very poor, and it still doesnt feel like a "polished" competition show.  It feels kinda "low rent".   But YES, the boys are adorable, and its interesting to see their cocky attitudes, believing they are all the next big Pop star !   Plan B - get a Sugar Daddy !!!!  :wub:

Guest lurkerspeaks

Ok.. another week of Boyband is over. I won't give away the results in case anyone who cares, might not have watched it yet.. But there was lots of boys hugging one or more of the other boys during the show. Was it just me, or did it seem several times like they were ready to start kissing and making out? (or was it just my dirty mind).  Chance is so sexy. Mikey is a very pretty boy. If he doesn't make it here, he can make it on RuPaul's drag race in a few years. The beatbox boy, JHype is another pretty boy, but he is only 14 or 15, so he needs a few more years on the farm to "ripen up".   

Chance: 320x180-Q90_1b5c9fe25c09273d6c03b5e094a0856c.jpg

Mikey: 320x180-Q90_d268907c0676632917b2ae7a8c60ea35.jpg

J Hype:  320x180-Q90_fa851a9725b9e309aff862f49824e3b9.jpg

• Members

Clearly, you have your own Type, and seem to omit talking about other Hot guys on the show that dont fit YOUR white pretty-boy Fantasy....

As for your question "was it just me",  YUP, it WAS cause all I got from the brotherly intimacy was young, naive boys consoling one another when their DREAM ended.... It was typical Bro shit, and until I see a boner pop in their pants, I am not calling GAY.  Now I am NOT saying that some of them might not be a little bit "fey"... by statistics, probably 1 or 2 are at least Bi-sexual, if not Gay...  but shouldnt we be talking about their "TALENT" ???    OK, so which one do you think is the Best cocksucker, and which one do you think has a peach-fuzz butt ?  :P:P

• Members
48 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I don't know if gay or not. They are pretty to look at. The show is not great but I enjoy it anyway.

I did see some gay hugs, yes, they are different embraces than straight hugs.

Yes, there is more "crotch" involved....  :P

• Members
On 6/18/2017 at 5:59 AM, Suckrates said:

Ax, you know most of us DONT watch for the competition, we watch for the BOYS !  ;););)

Suckrates, it's July 23, '17, 9:42 P.M. in California, and I just witnessed what your last word is in your response to my post!  Damn!  Damn!  Damn!  Not only are the male dancers hot, I could also take on some of the gorgeous judges!  I think I'll be watching this to the end!  Thanks for the encouragement!   :smile::smile::smile:

Guest Eliminature
On 6/18/2017 at 1:01 PM, axiom2001 said:

I am ole so tired of contests of this nature.  I am NOT viewing!  :rolleyes:

I am not into dancing I just want to see how the boys dance :wub::wub: