axiom2001

SUperhelpful WeBsite For Brasil/South American TRAvelers

The list is older then most the guys reading this! 1/2 are closed and except for one, not really suited for foreigners but for young locals ....and La Cava!! Seriously ??? It waa old and nasty the one time i went in 2002 and the few customers in there were older them MY Grandfather! (And i an no spring chicken!) and i have never met a sauna guy that has ever gone there! 

The problem with "RE" Publishing lists is they can and often are out of date and contain erronious information! Especially when it comes to Gay bars and meeting places!  At the best The above site is seriously out of date! At the worse the person hasnt visited most of the places he is talking about!

Guest KevinC

What's the going rate for over night stay in SP?  of course depending on the time started and ended, meals and alcohol can be provided too.

• Members
On 6/16/2017 at 4:13 PM, Tomcal said:

The list is older then most the guys reading this! 1/2 are closed and except for one, not really suited for foreigners but for young locals ....and La Cava!! Seriously ??? It waa old and nasty the one time i went in 2002 and the few customers in there were older them MY Grandfather! (And i an no spring chicken!) and i have never met a sauna guy that has ever gone there! 

The problem with "RE" Publishing lists is they can and often are out of date and contain erronious information! Especially when it comes to Gay bars and meeting places!  At the best The above site is seriously out of date! At the worse the person hasnt visited most of the places he is talking about!

I'd be all right if the webmaster deleted my initial post!  Sorry for the confusion and appreciate your clarifying!  Axiom