TotallyOz

Dynasty - Part II - How Gay am I?

OK. Trump supporters, I get it now. It took me 6 months. But, I see why you love the guy. He is the guy that provides more drama than Days of Our Lives with him being cast as the role of Stefano DiMera and this wife the hooker and his kids the mafia mess ups. I see it all now. But, instead of destroying America to get a first row seat to this, could you not just have watched the new season of Dynasty coming this fall. Look I grew up with who shot JR as well and loved it.  The fight scene between the two women on Dynasty kept me laughing for years. But, listening to the crap from Scaramucci gave on his call in and seeing him throw the Chief of Staff under the bus and Trump throwing Sessions in a coffin (think Days of our Lives again), I can now see that his supporters don't fully understand they didn't have to pay for a new soap opera. Next time, just hit record on the cable box and let the professionals run the country instead of the actors.

Guest lurkerspeaks

It is so sad that someone who represents our top government official and who is speaking on behalf of our entire country would publicly use that kind of language. But then when you consider that his "boss" is a fan of pussy grabbing, etc, does it really seem so far fetched????  I am surprised that the odds makers in Vegas aren't taking bets on if Cheeto will complete his 4 years 

• Members
18 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

moocho.jpg

Well he certainly COMMUNICATED his feelings, and he went home to mix the cement to make the boots for all the people he's gonna dump in the Swamp !   Just another loudmouth, arrogant Trump coatail, 5 minutes of Fame asshole...  His clock is ticking too !   Noone OUTSHINES Trump.