Badboy81

Badboys August 2017 Trip-Recap

14 hours ago, msc4now said:

Great information. I'm going to Rio in October. Can you give me an idea on costs for the boys in the sauna now?  I know that each sets their own price but wasn't sure what the average rates are now.  Thank you!

Rates will vary based on the guy...how much in demand he is...How slow it is and how well known you are...

Rates range from 100R and can go up to 200R or 250R...Again this is all based on who you are, what you look like, what you are trying to do and who the guy is...

If it is a busy night with a lot of guys and a lot of customers, rates not be as flexible for the in demand guys, so they will stick to whatever they charge

If it is slow with very few customers, you may get a lot more guys interested in taking less...

If you have been going to the saunas a long as some of the guys on here, they know what they will pay and that is it...

Locals who go to the saunas regularly tend to pay 100R which is about $30-33 US based on the exchange rate....