young11

anyone up for party together in Dec 2017 in RIO?

52 minutes ago, Gotti said:

If the gangbang gets out of hand (or if it happens at all), kiss Airbnb goodbye!

About the gangbang: The ideal gangbang in Brazil: All the customers bottoms, all garotos top (supposedly), otherwise, unless you know all the boys it might be a dicey proposition. 

Gotti i respectfully disagree with the above statements!

For the last 7 years i have been in apts in in Ipanema, 90% of the time the same one and there is never less then 3 and usually 4 to 6 guys staying with me and i do not Bttm and all of them do some less then others, all but 1 say they are tops or “mostly top” but at the apt i do try for at least 1 and preferably 2 primerally tops do that we can switch off! of course i have assembling guys who like and want to have sex with each other is a important ingredient! in the past i will see a guy at the sauna and point him out to the guys and they will give a thumbs up or down or they will point a guy out to me and i will do the same if we all agree he is invited back to the apartment! 

i do agree that you cannot have noisy parties and we never do and i have never been questioned by the landlords although some have looked a little surprised when showing up for check-out and their are 4+ guys packed up!  another thing is i leave the apartment cleaner then i found it!

• Members

Hi, respectfully I think you kind agree with me because I mentioned "unless you know all the guys" which I think is your case, you know such and such guys will not be self-conscious of being seen fucked by others if they have a top reputation in the market and will not be a liability if they are positive the fact will not go beyond a certain circle. With unknown, ( or at least not discussed previously) guys, they might be uncomfortable with the situation (that's why I refer to a "dicey" proposition. Of course if you are certain all the guys go both ways, and all participants are aware of it, there should not be a problem in a low key orgy.

P.S. would love to get a reply from a P.M. I've sent you a while ago. Thanks.

• Members

It all boils down to common sense.  Occupant homeowners here do tend to get riled up about seasonal apartments ("apartamentos de temporada") whose temporary occupants are loud or offensive,  whether blatant ho-mongers  are included here depends on the monger and the ho LOL.  The main concern being security.  Cameras are standard  and capture all the comings and goings.   The sindico (super) would receive the complaint and would then have to take up the issue directly with the owner or the administrator of the apartment, who definitely want to maintain a decent relationship with the sindico.  

• Members

Right on the mark, cameras are absolutely everywhere incuding inside all elevators, everything is recorded. I know of a building that all residents could have the image of the inside t he e elevators just having their TVs on a certain channel. The feature was later disabled because of privacy concerns, so you get the idea.