TownsendPLocke

One of the last all male theaters , The Nob Hill Cinema, is for sale.

• Members

I have had some good times there. Although I much preferred the long gone Campus theater the Nob Hill is in a much nicer (safer) location. I don't know if there are any places to play like this left in the US. 

It will be interesting to see what happens with the business. 

http://thegayrepublic.typepad.com/thegayrepublic/2017/10/the-gay-republic-unfortunately-was-selected-to-inform-the-public-that-the-nob-hill-threate-in-san-fransico-will-be-up-for.html 

• Members
On 10/16/2017 at 11:04 AM, MsAnn said:

Is it just me, or does $347K seem reasonable for any structure in SF these days. 

The $347K is just for the theater and arcade. The structure (building) is on the market for $3.78M.

FYI, I've had many wonderful nights at that place. Took home several wonderful guys. I'm still in touch with one that I met around 2004.

• Members
8 hours ago, OneFinger said:

The $347K is just for the theater and arcade. The structure (building) is on the market for $3.78M.

FYI, I've had many wonderful nights at that place. Took home several wonderful guys. I'm still in touch with one that I met around 2004.

Ahhh...thanks, that makes more sense. And yes...many exciting nights.:D