Tartegogo

Rio private parts trim place

11 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Hey guys,

Any good place in Ipanema or Copacabana to get your ass trimmed or shaved by cuteys?

I want the guys in the sauna to see me in my best possible state of appearance, and I don't want to pay $120 at Hush Manhattan here in in NY.

I took this to be a funny, not s serious question...

Maybe its a fetish or something....I did a google search for you and couldnt find any salons that offer that service but Im sure with enough money and you having your own tools, you can get somebody to trim your hairy ass....LOL

There is somebody somewhere willing to do just about anything for the right amount of cash....

• Members
1 hour ago, Badboy81 said:

I took this to be a funny, not s serious question...

Maybe its a fetish or something....I did a google search for you and couldnt find any salons that offer that service but Im sure with enough money and you having your own tools, you can get somebody to trim your hairy ass....LOL

There is somebody somewhere willing to do just about anything for the right amount of cash....

No I am serious, there are many places that do this in NY. I don’t usually use them as they are not worth it, they charge something like $120, so I do it myself, which is fine.

However, if the price was a quarter of that, I wouldn’t mind someone else doing the work for me. 

Same as your nails, you can do it yourself, or you can pay for a manicure/pedicure.

Since I posted this, I found this place : https://www.solaryunspamasculino.com.br/estetica

They offer these services (among others):

Apara de Pelos (máquina)   
  •     Íntima - R$ 120,00
Depilação (à cera)
  •     Íntima - R$ 150,00

I am pretty sure that is what I am after.  The masseurs are cute too. 

22 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

No I am serious, there are many places that do this in NY. I don’t usually use them as they are not worth it, they charge something like $120, so I do it myself, which is fine.

However, if the price was a quarter of that, I wouldn’t mind someone else doing the work for me. 

Same as your nails, you can do it yourself, or you can pay for a manicure/pedicure.

Since I posted this, I found this place : https://www.solaryunspamasculino.com.br/estetica

They offer these services (among others):

Apara de Pelos (máquina)   
  •     Íntima - R$ 120,00
Depilação (à cera)
  •     Íntima - R$ 150,00

I am pretty sure that is what I am after.  The masseurs are cute too. 

Good luck with that bro...