Guest Larstrup

Royal Wedding Drama: No Father For The Bride

Guest Larstrup

B787_EB1_D-_A1_CB-4_FA3-9_BE6-0632_B1_CD

After Meghan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, announced Monday he would not be attending the royal wedding of his daughter, Kensington Palace called for privacy for the soon-to-be newlyweds and for Markle himself. 

The announcement came just hours after Markle's other daughter, Samantha Grant, took the blame for setting up her father's paparazzi photos. 

Oh, dear! 

@Suckrates are you passport ready? 

Who will give Megan Markel away if not?

I’ve never posted a link anywhere ever from brides.com until now!

@AdamSmith could go, But I’m sure he’d dress like  Barnaby Collins: so no. He’s Definitely not brides give-away material.

E7_E6_E6_E2-_DA13-43_BE-_AA46-_BAB5875_B

What a kettle of fish.

Of course maybe @Lucky could go, But has lucky ever given away anything other than....nevermind.

So, Who will give Megan Markel away? 

@MsAnn Is another possibility,  but she’s dating Michael Avenatti, And we all know how she gets when she’s dating someone. So that’s a no.

Actually the only other person that I can think of that could give Meghan Markle away is @RockHardNYC .  She’s obviously passport ready and obviously fits in with the royalty factor which will hopefully suppress this great American embarrassment. 

• Members
42 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

After Meghan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, announced Monday he would not be attending the royal wedding of his daughter, Kensington Palace called for privacy for the soon-to-be newlyweds and for Markle himself. 

The announcement came just hours after Markle's other daughter, Samantha Grant, took the blame for setting up her father's paparazzi photos. 

Oh, dear! 

@AdamSmith could go, But I’m sure he’d dress like  Barnaby Collins: so no. He’s Definitely not brides give away material.

What a kettle of fish.

Of course maybe @Lucky could go, But has lucky ever given away anything other than....nevermind.

Unfortunately, I am NOT available this weekend....  I have an appt for liver-spot lasering.  

Guest Larstrup
6 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Unfortunately, I am NOT available this weekend....  I have an appt for liver-spot lasering.  

Get with the program! those can be covered with spray-tanning. Sorry I didn’t mention that in your other thread. :lol:

• Members
1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

B787_EB1_D-_A1_CB-4_FA3-9_BE6-0632_B1_CD

Oh, dear! 

@AdamSmith could go, But I’m sure he’d dress like  Barnaby Collins: so no. He’s Definitely not brides give-away material.

What a kettle of fish.

@MsAnn Is another possibility,  but she’s dating Michael Avenatti, And we all know how she gets when she’s dating someone. So that’s a no.

Actually the only other person that I can think of that could give Meghan Markle away is @RockHardNYC .  She’s obviously passport ready and obviously fits in with the royalty factor which will hopefully suppress this great American embarrassment. 

Markel and I are from the same hood, so we be good to go.

Guest Larstrup

Of course there’s others who could fill-in. 

C63093_D8-_F844-4_F1_D-81_B8-_E3_AD1_F16

Gabriel Macht Just landed in London!

A16_DDA84-_DE89-4893-83_D2-1_C4_A6_C4115

But then there’s Patrick J Adams!  He’s been around the bedroom a couple times with Megan!!

Guest Larstrup

I came somewhat late to Suits . But I suddenly and  unexpectedly attached myself to everyone there. Even the guy whom  I saw in their promos who made me want to watch even less.  He turned out to be the most fun and  entertaining of them all. Rick Hoffman. He’s brilliant in his role.

Sure it’s calculated and overly scripted, But season one was the hook, Which kept me watching after that, And I love all of these people. 

Guest Larstrup
7 minutes ago, Lucky said:

People need to know that Larstrup has posted another important thread. Perhaps he could start another thread to announce how important it is!

There’s never been a better time to borrow a @MsAnn gif!

3_DF51369-3_B37-42_F6-8306-_BC78_D06_DB0

:lol:

• Members
5 hours ago, Lucky said:

People need to know that Larstrup has posted another important thread. Perhaps he could start another thread to announce how important it is!

I think his thread has more importance than Your comment to denounce it ?   Not really sure why you continue to do this ?   WHAT is it's value to this site?    It's not interesting,  its not exciting,  its not educational AND its NOT funny !    I know it's what YOU do, but .... Come on Gurl !!!!

Black_dc952a_2724249.gif

• Members
7 hours ago, Lucky said:

I am only keeping up with Larsie. He seems to enjoy baiting me and I enjoy responding. This is not a tactic new to you, Grandma. You are the Original! :angel:

I dont bait people, but I usually take the bait and fight like hell.....

Guest Larstrup

2_A437_EAA-_DB00-4420-8927-5_A034451395_

Heavens to Murgatroyd!  The brides father has just under-gone heart surgery and still to this moment in time we have no idea who will walk the bride down the aisle!  There’s only three days to go. Whom will it be?

Who knew getting married could be so stressful?

• Members
53 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

2_A437_EAA-_DB00-4420-8927-5_A034451395_

Heavens to Murgatroyd!  The brides father has just under-gone heart surgery and still to this moment in time we have no idea who will walk the bride down the aisle!  There’s only three days to go. Whom will it be?

Who knew getting married could be so stressful?

Daddy had the same surgery I had, twice.  He had a stent put in.... Not serious at all and a quick recovery.  I was hospitalized overnight and released next day...  You know how that FAKE media sensationalizes EVERYTHING !  

Guest Larstrup

As @Suckrates reminds us above, This is nothing more than a scandal! Let us all pray that on Sunday morning people in London will still rise and proclaim:

Also,  attentive ears here, might appreciate the organ compliment contained within; however let no man here claim that this video belongs in the organ thread, which some find, well, undermining to forum participation!  :lol:

• Members
10 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Daddy had the same surgery I had, twice.  He had a stent put in.... Not serious at all and a quick recovery.  I was hospitalized overnight and released next day...  You know how that FAKE media sensationalizes EVERYTHING !  

Suckrates, I am glad to hear that it all went well.

• Members
23 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Suckrates, I am glad to hear that it all went well.

Now THAT had the sincerity of a statement from Sarah Huckabee Sanders... but at least you took the time to make it....  TY 

And so, i live another day to torment you !  :hyper: