Guest Larstrup

Oh No you Didn't....

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

I dont know WHAT I was thinking wasting my time posting all those pics of Cock & Ass when THIS is just so much more FUN ?  

We should re-title  this website FAMILY FEUD !  

No, no, no! You’re the hubcap to the wheel here. Don’t ever question that ever. You’re more than likely the wheel.

Guest Larstrup
48 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

'If the idea is not at first impossible, then there is no hope for it.' Einstein

Guest Larstrup
4 hours ago, Larstrup said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10902647

tenor.gif

“Mud-wrestlers.” Somehow I’m sure I’m thinking of another thread here. Perhaps it was mud pigs? Whatever, isn’t this fun when you think about it? 

Guest Larstrup

This is the first thread ever originated here! 

Many people are talking about it and how others before me tried to do it yet failed. 

No one here has ever made the sandbox great again and many people here are realizing again, just how great a long-lost people to the past can rebound and salvage us to our salvation. 

Never believe what you were told before - because with you and my leadership we will, make this sandbox, great again. 

(Irony)

• Members

I hadn't viewed it from that perspective, Lars. Perhaps you are on to something. I think that you have a better chance of making the sandbox great again than Trump does onmaking America great again, but I'd rather see America improve than the sandbox.

• Members
3 hours ago, Lucky said:

I hadn't viewed it from that perspective, Lars. Perhaps you are on to something. I think that you have a better chance of making the sandbox great again than Trump does onmaking America great again, but I'd rather see America improve than the sandbox.

Sand is a Bitch, especially when it ends up in your butt crack

hqdefault.jpg

Butt many people find it has magic powers when they are trying to avoid things.   (like comments on this site)...

123.png