Jump to content
Guest aleksander

Berlin

Recommended Posts

  • Members
1 hour ago, Mustang359 said:

Lab is gunna be one of my first stops once I'm fully vaccinated (and it reopens). Vaccine, PrEP, gatorade, and GO!

I got a full year to catch up on. How long do you have to go before you're a virgin again??

Lol : one year is long enough 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, Mustang359 said:

Lab is gunna be one of my first stops once I'm fully vaccinated (and it reopens). Vaccine, PrEP, gatorade, and GO!

I got a full year to catch up on. How long do you have to go before you're a virgin again??

I've already booked a hotel room for Hustlaball Berlin 2021... October 22- who knows if it will go on... but at least I will have a room. Happy new year everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, Cany10011 said:

I've already booked a hotel room for Hustlaball Berlin 2021... October 22- who knows if it will go on... but at least I will have a room. Happy new year everyone!

I've done the NYC Hustlaball twice - I can't imagine what Berlin is like! I may need to add this to my 2021 itinerary.

Did you book Axel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Mustang359 said:

I've done the NYC Hustlaball twice - I can't imagine what Berlin is like! I may need to add this to my 2021 itinerary.

Did you book Axel?

I've done the one in NYC a few times... it was scandalous for me too.  I've never seen so much fisting.  I was a little afraid but 2 friends came with me. Saw an extremely hot rentboy/porn star... but he had a bit of an attitude. He worked for Lucas Studios i think. 

I"ve only been to the Axel in Buenos Aires and Barcelona.  But my friends want to stay at the  Waldorf Astoria across the Tiergarten., so that's where I booked.   It's not a party hotel though.  I may invite a "friend" from Warsaw to join me and my friends...lol. Only 10 months away :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 minutes ago, Cany10011 said:

I've done the one in NYC a few times... it was scandalous for me too.  I've never seen so much fisting.  I was a little afraid but 2 friends came with me. Saw an extremely hot rentboy/porn star... but he had a bit of an attitude. He worked for Lucas Studios i think. 

I"ve only been to the Axel in Buenos Aires and Barcelona.  But my friends want to stay at the  Waldorf Astoria across the Tiergarten., so that's where I booked.   It's not a party hotel though.  I may invite a "friend" from Warsaw to join me and my friends...lol. Only 10 months away :)

Nice choice - Beautiful hotel!

I was looking at Berlin Pride, but I went a few years ago and it was a bit of a yawn, so maybe Hustaball is a better choice. But it's SO far away.  I've also been to the Snaxx party over Easter - that was an event. If you've never been it's worth a trip. Oh, the stories...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi All

Anyone been to the bars on Fuggerstrasse lately? Thinking of a potential trip to Berlin next. Haven't been in a long time. I love those small bars with the rough Romanian /  eastern european / middle eastern guys. But not sure if they have all gone home because of COVID, or if they have come back yet.

I'm aware Blue Boy has closed permanently, but I believe there are still a couple of other bars left.

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, tassojunior said:

Cute as a button new guy only 21 in Berlin. The standard rate is obviously still 100 ! And he looks younger. 

Hi Tassojunior,

In the photo of this young cutie from the HUNQZ site - you can see his true beauty and smile and innocence.

I am a frequent user of HUNQZ - as I live in Europe where it is very popular.  I often see when you meet a gem like this guy you see one of two things happen as the years march forward:

  • they become hardened and bitter due to their client experiences over the year and consequently lose that innocence that was their initial appeal,
  • or, they become quickly disillusioned and leave the HUNQZ world to find other non-escort work.  These are the gems to hold onto.  I highly recommend to stay in contact with them as they go forward into their new non-escort lives.  They tend to still hold onto what gave you that initial appeal and you can build a kind of business friendship with them.  One of my hobbies is I like to "mix and match" guys from this category where we meet for 3 ways.  Since they are both ex-escorts - it leads to some really fun and sensual moments.  In some cases, the 2 guys that I chose for a 3-way really like each other and start to date or create friendships, and I truly get a big kick out of that - in that I could play the role of matchmaker.  Often, they will allow us to continue to meet even while they are dating - and that makes our meetings more intense and erotic.

Just my 2 cents on how to create a private stock of guys to have fun with - current escorts and prior ex-escorts and to mix and match them for fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...