Suckrates

Ivanka Shows Us Once Again....

• Members

that she's nothing more than a phony CUNT, and Daddy's little girl.......

There's good news and BAD....

The Good:  she donated $50,000 to a Texas mega church that is caring for "immigrant" kids....

The Bad:  This same church also labels being LGBTQ as “Sexual Identity Confusion.” and is also a stauch supporter of Gay conversion therapy.  

Bitch, we know you aint dumb, so this move is just plain "calculated"...   Maybe you should send your hubby Jared as a conversion guinea pig ?  

"Daddy, Maybe we can build a "concentration camp" for those Gays ?"

12-ivanka-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Trump would be a fool to reach out to "the gays" it would only be met with hostility and disrespect.

"The gays" would be foolish to continue to poke the bear and turn President Trump into their/our enemy.

Just saying....

Freud_head_shot.jpg

• Members

Trump would be a fool to reach out to "the gays" it would only be met with hostility and disrespect.

"The gays" would be foolish to continue to poke the bear and turn President Trump into their/our enemy.

Just saying....

"Trump would be a fool to reach out to "the gays" it would only be met with hostility and disrespect".   - Now WHY would that be ?   :hyper:

TURN ????    That ship sailed long ago !   

Just saying.......

• Members

What has the president done to be the enemy of the gays?  

Have you been in a coma Bucky, or are you just trying to be Funny ?   :blink:   Either way that's a pretty dumb question,  considering he never uttered a word of encouragement or support for the LGBTQ community during PRIDE month.     Maybe he forgot, right ?  

And let's not forget his choice of Vice Pres, a man that wants to annihilate the Gay community.        But discussing THIS with a person like YOU is futile.   Nice to see you always try to lift our modern day HITLER up !    YOU sir are a Trump "prize"...a GAY, BLACK supporter  :bye:

• Members
13 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Oh well if he didn't mention a word of support during gay party and hookup week than he is enemy #1.

Choice of vice President?  Haha so that is why you want war with President Trump?  Okay....  but you started it.....

Bucky, stop talking... you are looking stupid, or at the very least Oblivious....   Let's leave it at this:  you idolize him, GOOD !     I despise him, BETTER !!     Like the saying goes, "there is no reasoning with a deaf, dumb and blind Trump supporter"   (thats a metaphor, in case you were gonna tell me you werent deaf, dumb or blind :frantics:)

• Members
4 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Why do you always want to discuss me?  

I dont... we are discussing Trump and you just happen to be hanging on to his coatails !      So it' kinda UNavoidable !!!!!    :afro:

Im' Sorry Bucky, you really need some "Black Girl Magic" ....

1*Eq-tNMmua2qu0q0vhydeqQ.gif

• Members
3 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

America loves the direction  the president has put the country on but dems should continue to resist, it's working so well.....

When you say America, WHO exactly do you mean ?   I am part of America and dont LOVE it,  I dont even like it a little.....   So when you make those broad, sweeping Trump-esque statements,  it might need a little clarification that you are really speaking about "the Trump Base"....    

giphy.gif

On 6/28/2018 at 12:54 PM, MsAnn said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5401203

Wait what? Bucknaway is colored?

(This is terrible, so forgive me in advance... :rolleyes: )

513RdeI+h7L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My best friend shortly after college, ca. 1984, was a (white) literature master's-degree student in Boston Univ., with a black bf (whom I of course lusted after, in my heart as they say). But she could not resist referring to Alice Walker's (quite corny & superficial) book pictured above, & the movie therefrom which had just come out to great &, so far as the two of us could tell, entirely unwarranted acclaim, as...

The Colored People

:afro: