Latindude

117 today (Thursday)

• Members

For some reason I had in my mind that the best sauna to go on a Thursday in Rio was 117 - due to free suites. But they do not have any free suites on Thursdays LOL it is just on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.... so today there were not many patrons or boys.

I spend almost 2 hours without finding anything interesting, just had a lot of beers and relaxed in the saunas. I saw a very nice Argentine twink (19 yo) but he was a patron as well hehe, thst would be canibalism as pointed by one of our colleagues in here LOL. 

Finally when I was already about to leave, 2 boys arrived, very handsome ones... they stayed in their street clothes, so I thought they were the type that "feel like a star". But one of them soon stayed just with his underwear , I smiled to him and he came to talk to me, he is really well built, some tattoos (i am not really into it, but those are nice in him), he has a bit of italian... Pedro is his name and he lives in Queimados, works with his father  who is a truck driver... he told me that he comes to the sauna when they dont have many freights to do :) hope his father dont get any services anymore, he is so hot that I want him every week LOL. 

We had a nice time in the suite, although he was really tight (I am top), but I prefer this way than the ones that dont even feel when you are fucking them LOL. I am so sorry that I didnt manage to take a pic of him.