• Members

Have you ever visited Thermas 1087 (formerly Thermas Senador) in São Vicente, adjacent to the city of Santos, on the coast of São Paulo State, about a 1.5-2 hour drive from São Paulo city? Being verão (summer) right now, I figured that the "Baixada Santista" coast of São Paulo might attract a sizeable number of gay guys looking to escape the sometimes oppressive heat of São Paulo city, particularly on weekends.

Do they have garotos de programa at Thermas 1087? Or is this strictly a "client-client" gay sauna? I did a search on BoyToy.com and was unable to find any references to this termas. Additionally, I did a Google search and not much came up other than Thermas 1087's website and FB page. FWIW, here is a link to the Thermas 1087 website. And here is a photo of one of their gogo boy dancers from the Thermas 1087 webpage:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• Members
3 hours ago, Walker said:

Why dont you send an inquiry to their WhatsApp?

Thank you for the suggestion, Walker. I'll need to do that if it turns out that no one on this forum has ever visited Thermas 1087 in São Vicente.

Truth be told, although I can speak some Portuguese, so the language wouldn't be a barrier for me to make a WhatsApp call to the sauna, as it might be for some clients, I do value the critical opinions and advice of members of this forum more than what some harried front-desk employee might say.

That said, not all sauna employees are paid to "inflate the numbers" and, to be fair, I have spoken to reception clerks at saunas where they have acknowledged frankly that they only have "n" GPs on premises at the time of my call (where "n" is a very small number of boyz). And these honest front desk guys were also frequently willing to share with me when the best night would be, in their opinion, to visit the sauna.