asdsrfr

Who knows this place?

• Members

There is a bar in Rio that becomes gay only for Carnival. It is in Centro and I'm told the site used to be a funeral home. It has a live band playing on the first floor and the balcony overlooking the dance floor is quite frisky with guys having full on sex while watching the music and dancing below. I was there a few years ago and can't remember the name or address of the place.  Does anyone know it?

Edited by asdsrfr

• Members
22 minutes ago, sfcastro said:

Are you thinking of Scala Rio, which has the gay ball on the last night of Carnival?

Link: http://scalario.com.br/cevent/carnaval-scala-rio-2019-baile-scala-gay/

No--this was a bar in an old building in Centro. The building itself felt like it was going to fall down--especially when the band got cranked up and people started jumping up and down on the dance floor. I heard about the place from someone at one of the saunas and checked it out. It was quite a fun and different scene even if you didn't participate in the activities going on on the balcony.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:30 PM, asdsrfr said:

There is a bar in Rio that becomes gay only for Carnival. It is in Centro and I'm told the site used to be a funeral home. It has a live band playing on the first floor and the balcony overlooking the dance floor is quite frisky with guys having full on sex while watching the music and dancing below. I was there a few years ago and can't remember the name or address of the place.  Does anyone know it?

I rented a private booth a few years back for Scala Gay and did fuck in it while watching the show. Several guys also had full on sex in my VIP area while I watched. It was well worth the money I spent on privacy. I had three nice asses shoved on my dick before I came. Boys wanted to be sure I was happy as they had never been to this event and they had a full bar for free with their friends. I think I was allowed to invite 12 guests in the room but it was pretty open for us to bring cute guys in when we found them on the floor. 

• Members
56 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I rented a private booth a few years back for Scala Gay and did fuck in it while watching the show. Several guys also had full on sex in my VIP area while I watched. It was well worth the money I spent on privacy. I had three nice asses shoved on my dick before I came. Boys wanted to be sure I was happy as they had never been to this event and they had a full bar for free with their friends. I think I was allowed to invite 12 guests in the room but it was pretty open for us to bring cute guys in when we found them on the floor. 

So, is it a nice place like the Week?

I've never been to Scala Gay.  I wouldn't mind renting a private room, but I am just by myself and I am a shy person.  It would be a big task for me to recruit 12 guys to the room. Without the guys, it would probably be awkward to stand/dance alone in the private room.  So I think I am better off buying the regular open floor ticket and enjoy the scene...IF the non-Brazilian credit card option on their website actually works!

Edited by Walker

6 hours ago, Walker said:

I tried to buy the ticket on their website, using non Brazilian credit card option.  It didn't go through. 

Very often Mastercard and Visa cards issued outside of Brazil will not work on Brazilian websites for payments.  I have had some luck with using an American Express card on a few sites, so you may want to try an AMEX card if you have one.

• Members
4 hours ago, sfcastro said:

Very often Mastercard and Visa cards issued outside of Brazil will not work on Brazilian websites for payments.  I have had some luck with using an American Express card on a few sites, so you may want to try an AMEX card if you have one.

I tried Amex, Mastercard, Visa, none works, called these credit card companies and they all said they didn't see any charge requests.  This is frustrating, the website says pre-sale tickets end 2/25 and I really want to go to this party.  Oh well.

Edited by Walker