mvan1

A little history on the Portuguese language

• Members

The narrator makes a good point. Although Spanish and Portuguese are related languages, Brazilians get somewhat offended by Americans and Europeans thinking of Portuguese as being the "little brother" or, even worse, a "variation" of Spanish.

He uses a one sentence example containing all cognate words, to show how "easy" it is to understand Portuguese. However, when you enter the world of sex with Brazilian men, you'll encounter sentences like this (from an ad for a GP, i.e., garoto de programa): :super:

Sou o seu sarado pirocudo, viciado em sexo, e 100% ativo - Realizo qualquer tipo de fantasia, sem preconceito. Se vc curtir um rapaz rolado, então pode chupar meu pauzão até que eu goze. Depois vou comer seu cu e bota-lo com meu pirocão até vc esporre sobre meu peito.

Here is my translation of the ad:geek:

I'm your gym-chisled well-hung guy, addicted to sex, 100% a top. I can make any type of fantasy happen, without being hung up about it. If you'd enjoy a well-endowed young guy, then you can suck my monster cock until I cum. Then I'll fuck your ass and pound it with my big dick until you shoot your load all over my chest.

However, if you try to put this GP's ad through Google Translate, here's what comes out:baby:

I am your pirocudo, sex addicted, and 100% active. I perform any kind of fantasy without prejudice. If you like a boy rolled, then you can suck my cock until I enjoy it. Then I'll eat your ass and put it on my pirocão until you sneak up on my chest.

You might end up wondering, "What scene is that GP really into?!" :poke:

• Members

But does not "comer" mean 'to eat'? I think the ad means he'll toss your salad then pound your arse. Otherwise, foder not comer. The only redundancy I want is repeat, repeat, repeat ...

Anyway your points are well taken. 

Your translation certainly gets the gist. But when you run it thru again and back, he implicitly has the executioner's hood. Now that level of fantasy got me real excited! I think it's typical to ejaculate when dropped thru the gallows. But of course all in good fun with a safe word. 

IMG_7791.PNG

IMG_7792.PNG

Edited by Riobard

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

But does not "comer" mean 'to eat'? I think the ad means he'll toss your salad then pound your arse. Otherwise, foder not comer. The only redundancy I want is repeat, repeat, repeat ...

Anyway your points are well taken. 

Your translation certainly gets the gist. But when you run it thru again and back, he implicitly has the executioner's hood. Now that level of fantasy got me real excited! I think it's typical to ejaculate when dropped thru the gallows. But of course all in good fun with a safe word. 

IMG_7791.PNG

IMG_7792.PNG

Haha! Reminds me of the old Tonight Show with Jack Paar, where they had a translation chain through 5 people and languages. The end result was always hilarious!