mvan1

Rio - do they need more public restrooms?

• Members

I remember the first time I went to Rio during Carnaval, a hot, muscular drunk guy pulled out his large floppy dick right on Copacabana beach and started peeing.  

Guys were actually pulling out their dicks all over the place to pee with zero fucks given who saw them or how many people were around.

Brazilians definitely have a carefree, relaxed attitude about nudity..

• Members
5 hours ago, sanddunes said:

I remember the first time I went to Rio during Carnaval, a hot, muscular drunk guy pulled out his large floppy dick right on Copacabana beach and started peeing.  

Guys were actually pulling out their dicks all over the place to pee with zero fucks given who saw them or how many people were around.

Brazilians definitely have a carefree, relaxed attitude about nudity..

When I first started going to Rio back in 2003, I met a handsome garoto introduced to me by a member of this forum.  The garoto and I ran around together a lot.  Most nights, that garoto stayed with me during my stays throughout the rest of that year and well into 2004.   Eventually, we drifted apart. 

He was married with a child and I was too promiscuous considering the quantity and quality of available garotos in Rio.  

One day he suggested we go to Ipanema to a restaurant he knew.  I agree and off we went. 

Suddenly, as we were walking down an ordinary street, he stopped, unzipped his trousers, pulled out his cock and began to pee against a tree in plain view of many people walking on the same sidewalk and in view of drivers passing by. 

He had not been drinking. 

Needless to say, I learned that in Brazil, modesty is not one of the things that are of concern to garotos or even to people they pass on the streets.  

• Members
1 hour ago, Tomcal said:

Mvan I think I remember your namorado!  And he did have something to show off :-)

Yes, he did.  I wonder whatever happened to him.   

I took him on trips outside of Brazil. 

I spent too much money on him but that is okay.  I had a good time.

I met his wife and child.  They did not seem to care that he spent nights away from them with a male.  

I was too dumb to realize what a negative effect his being away at night must have had on his marriage and child.  

I was new to Brazil. 

He was always late coming over.  Eventually, I got tired of him keeping me waiting an hour or two or more for him to show up. 

In those days there were more saunas in Rio.  We had Rogers, Pointe 202, Estacao, Spa 73 and of course 117.  

After I stopped waiting at the hotel for him to appear hours later than he said he would show, I found it more rewarding to meet different guys in those others saunas.    

He was a nice guy and I am glad I knew him.  

I never see him in any sauna or on the streets.  

That was fifteen years ago.  Maybe the saunas do not work for him anymore.  

I hope he is okay.