Lucky

Zero Risk of HIV Transmission by Poz Guys

There are actually a shit ton now of other super-virus versions of formerly easily fought STDs. From mainly our mass dumping into the waterways of industrial quantitities of antibiotics by the poultry farms.

• Members
3 hours ago, Thomas_88 said:

Yes, I use condoms to masturbate and my husband uses condoms to fuck new sneakers.

When someone sneaks into my house I initially decide whether to call the cops. Otherwise, I def would use a condom for fucking if there is no current lab evidence (assuming the sneaker may be poz and taking antiretroviral therapy) verifying the viral load is below the measurable limit of quantification ("undetectable").

[100% non-transmissable among those with "undetectable" virus due to ARV uptake] does not equal ["undetectable" virus among 100% of those on ARV]. 

The reason treatment is permanent is because "undetectable" is not the same as non-existent. "Undetectable" status is impressively consistent these days but only as good as the latest blood test. 

Beware the blindspots when interpreting research findings. Condom use relaxation may be more appropriate where the sexual partners are more than casual and have a viable system for sorting out prophylaxis based on current transparently shared lab data.

Edited by Riobard

• Members

If someone sneaks into my house they may be greeted by either Mr.Smith or Mr. Wesson.  If there is any fucking going on it likely will not involve a condom.

I completely agree that undetectable is not the same as non-existent.  It is difficult to be in control when there are so many wonderful folks out there to tempt us.  However, we must do the best we can or suffer the consequences.

Best regards,

RA1