mvan1

65 miles from Sao Paulo - fascinating facts

• Members

Nothing sexual - if interesting only in sexual material, ignore this thread. 

If curious about what is only 65 miles from Sao Paulo but prohibited for tourism, this documental is quite amazing - 

By the way, the video starts off saying Australia but that is only where the producers of the show are located.  They traveled to Brazil to make this documentary:

A researcher i know spent time there about 10 years ago! i asked him what do they eat since i would have thought they would have decimated any population they preyed on! He said it’s diet consists of birds who come for a rest stop during their flights or migrations. The island is 106 acres and has over 4,000 snakes!

ECF2B624-51C0-45F5-BAEE-135467DB9DC0.png

• Members
18 hours ago, Tomcal said:

A researcher i know spent time there about 10 years ago! i asked him what do they eat since i would have thought they would have decimated any population they preyed on! He said it’s diet consists of birds who come for a rest stop during their flights or migrations. The island is 106 acres and has over 4,000 snakes!

It is what is mentionned in the document. They also say that there are less and less birds which may lead to less and less snakes ...