matt4twinks

Do I need to wax/shave body hair for Brazil???

• Members

So, as a newbie planning a trip to Brazil for the first time I need to know something. I have done a search and found nothing on the first few pages here about this subject.

I am not particularly hairy and I have in the past done a complete hair removal before a trip to Colombia. I found it unnecessary for Colombia to do that (and expensive, lol) but what about Brazil? Do I need to remove all body hair or maybe just some....or none?

• Members
3 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

As an adult, you can choose to do whatever you want to do...

Nobody will care if you are hairy or smooth in Brazil....Money is green if you are paying 

Brazilians are NOT hairy by nature...

Yes, of course, I can choose to do what I want to do and I will. Choice is however enhanced by knowledge, lol. Since I've never been to Brazil I was looking for the second sentence type of information you provided. Also, I may not always be paying so knowing the preferences is always nice....Guess I'll wax half way, hahaha.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by matt4twinks

• Members

That wasn't a request for advice. It was a request for information about what the locals like.

@matt4twinks if you are going to the sauna and paying, I agree with the above, I don’t think the guys care. 

However if you want to get freebies on Grindr with young guys that have a daddy fetish  (that is definitely a thing! ) then a hairy chest might help you more than it hinders. 

Edited by Tartegogo

• Members
9 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

That wasn't a request for advice. It was a request for information about what the locals like.

Requests for Information, Requests for Quotes, Requests for Proposals. And let’s see some Statements of Work and Purchase Agreements! 

After all, this is a “procurement” business.