mixer17

Any recommendations for Athens?

• Members

Hopefully this is not too late....I believe there are three good bars if your looking for guys to play. Bizarr which open Thursday to Sunday nights, TestMe open every night but Tuesday and Samis bar open everynight. All three have very welcoming staff members and owners.  All get busy after midnight on the weekend, weeknights can be hit and miss but you'll never be alone. Samis has a more middle eastern arabic crowd, not many Greek or Albanian guys like the other two places and its also in a bit of rough area. 

• Members

I have done a little research and here info.

https://www.facebook.com/samisbarathens/

Filis 34 (5,031.70 mi)
Athens, Greece 104 33

https://www.facebook.com/Test-Me-288424211616001/

Πιπίνου 64 (5,031.48 mi)
Athens, Greece 11251

https://www.facebook.com/bizzarathensclub/

Πατησίων & Δεριγνύ 20 (5,031.67 mi)
Athens, Greece 10434

I have not been to any of these places and would really like to hear about your observations and comments. Making plans to visit sometime in 2020. 

Bizzar Club looks very interesting to me and would love to know more.

Thank you very much

• Members

Theres a real mix of guys at Bizzar, the staff are so welcoming there and will tell you to let them know if you spot someone you like etc. There was once a hunk of a barman working there, I believe straight, or gay for pay', he once stripped to just a jockstrap and flashed me his hole whilst serving me a beer. Good times!  

• Members
On 11/4/2019 at 11:55 AM, enlglishmun said:

Theres a real mix of guys at Bizzar, the staff are so welcoming there and will tell you to let them know if you spot someone you like etc. There was once a hunk of a barman working there, I believe straight, or gay for pay', he once stripped to just a jockstrap and flashed me his hole whilst serving me a beer. Good times!  

Thank you for your information....Tell us more about the Bizzar, What day did you end up going? Based on what is on facebook and the blog they have strippers in there on Saturday evening. What is the going rate and how does it work? Do they have a backroom or private room? How much does one need to take a guy out?

• Members

Ive been a few times. Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays, all busy from midnight/1am onwards. There used to be a darkroom downstairs but that's closed now I believe. Three large bathrooms downstairs which are used for playing i think. Ive never seen a stripper there to be honest, I wonder if that's just the images they use to promote makes it look like there are strippers. Ive taken a few guys home after buying them a few drinks, 40euro was fine with all of them. Id watch your belongings. All the guys I had fun with were Albanian and spoke good english. All were beautiful, but maybe a little more rough around the edges than the guys on the fabeook page! 

• Members
10 hours ago, enlglishmun said:

Ive been a few times. Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays, all busy from midnight/1am onwards. There used to be a darkroom downstairs but that's closed now I believe. Three large bathrooms downstairs which are used for playing i think. Ive never seen a stripper there to be honest, I wonder if that's just the images they use to promote makes it look like there are strippers. Ive taken a few guys home after buying them a few drinks, 40euro was fine with all of them. Id watch your belongings. All the guys I had fun with were Albanian and spoke good english. All were beautiful, but maybe a little more rough around the edges than the guys on the fabeook page! 

Thank you... enlglishmun