BlkSuperman

Carnaval in Rio 2020

• Members

Hey all,

Hope you guys have had a TERRIFIC start to 2020. 

My hubby and I came to Rio For Carnaval last saturday, February 22, at around 9 a.m. we were too excited to be here, but soon realized that the huge crowd of garatos we expected at the saunas WOULD NOT exist during carnaval 2020.

Now weve been here 4 other times in the last 2 years and the saunas have NEVER DISAPPOINTED. the first time we came in july of 2018, we were back in august of 2018 because we were blown away by the number of beautiful guys in the saunas.

We also came for 2018-2019 New years eve and the sauna was packed to capacity and filled with the most beautiful men I've ever seen in my life. 

What's funny though is before we arrived to rio, a few of the guys we usually always see, maybe 4 total, told us that they were leaving town because they didnt like being here during carnaval. Maybe that's the reason the crowd was so thin in both saunas this week.

Lucky for us, we like to sit and collect whatsapp numbers in the sauna from the many men who strike our interest. We had started doing this after our second trip and it paid dividends for us this trip. 

On our 1st night, saturday, we had gone to 117. In my slutty opinion, there weren't many hot guys there.  Maybe there were hot guys there,  but if I didn't see a big hard dick busting through the towel, then I wasn't interested. A size queen like me likes to see and feel the product before I make the dick purchase and not many guys were walking around with big dicks on display.

My husband and I decided to split up and I went downstairs to the steam room and shower area. When I walked through the shower to go to the dry sauna,  the man of my dreams was washing off. We looked at each other and smiled. He looked like juggernaut from x-men. He was very well made and had a thick dick that I wanted deep inside me.

I nodded at him, he winked and I walked out of the area and stood along the wall. My husband came downstairs, saw the guy and said, "hes sexy AF." We decide on a price of $200R total and headed upstairs to get a room.

The guy was INCREDIBLE in bed. He fucked me and opened me up like an oyster. 15 minutes into our session he was fucking me  missionary style while I jerked off. Omg, it was so intense. After about 5 mins of straight pounding me like a drum, I started to cum and let out a loud moan.

He knew I was coming, he bent over to suck my nipples and began to pound me harder. I made so much noise while coming, when we walked out the room the cleaning lady looked at me and laughed. I was so embarassed, but it was so intense. We kept this guy on heavy rotation at the apartment for the entire week.

Hes such a friendly guy. One night he came over,  we fucked and he fell asleep between my husband and I. We exchanged Instagram info and had a genuine connection. He would actually send me messages during the day while he was at work and would also send me pictures of him with his son, attending school functions with his son and pics of him with his family. 

Before we left 117, a blast from our past walked up to us. Hes one of the most beautiful men in the sauna and gave us his number. We had his number before, but it was disconnected.

He came to the apartment 3 days to fuck as well. He also gave me his instagram to stay in touch. Having these guys FB and instagram gives a glimpse of what their life is like outside of the sauna.

The going rate for the guys at the sauna was $100R pp ( me and hubby). Well that's what I offered and all accepted.  For the guys to come over to the apartment , they all accepted $150R pp.

My husband and I decided to go back to 117 on Tuesday, but walked out after about 45 mins. It was just dead. Wednesday we went to 202. Again, the club was slow compared to all of our previous trips, but there was one BIG DICK  guy who grabbed my attention. Omg, this kid had a dick on him. He stroked it in front of us and I immediately asked him to come sit next to us.

He looked caucasian, but he was brazalian and spoke english. His whatsapp was a number from Orlando, florida. The guy is a beast in the bed and speaks portugese while he fucks you. It was so damn hot. Hes the guy in the shower. 

My hubby connected to grindr and found some guys who wanted $500R total for the both of us. We held our ground and didnt budge from $300R total.  A few of the guys didnt agree at first, but when we stopped communicating with them, they texted back and said our amount would suffice.  

All in all, we had an amazing time here in rio. The place was electrifying, I just wish and expected for the sauna to have the same crowd as NYE. 

Hope you enjoy the videos and pics.  My next trip will be to Santo domingo in 2 weeks. Manny actually texted me while I was here in rio to tell me he had a new toy for me to ride.

Be well guys!!!!

PS: We never fuck raw when engaging in 3sums. A buddy of mine told me he didnt see a condom being used in one of the videos. We always play safe and we use a VERY THIN condom MAGNUM BARESKIN. 

Of course I had my ENGLIGH POPPERS with me. I actually bought 2 bottles for this trip.

20200228_091159.jpg

20200228_091123.jpg

20200224_151050.jpg

20200226_150457.jpg

• Members
46 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

there was one BIG DICK  guy who grabbed my attention. Omg, this kid had a dick on him. He stroked it in front of us and I immediately asked him to come sit next to us.

He looked caucasian, but he was brazalian and spoke english. His whatsapp was a number from Orlando, florida. The guy is a beast in the bed and speaks portugese 

This dick is indeed lovely. Any idea of the name of the guy ? It could be Matt. He has such a huge tool and loves to wank it in front of customers. He is always wearing a tee shirt.

20200229_175923.thumb.jpg.054af585e4f1b386082dabc5edcc235b.jpg

• Members
17 hours ago, pauleiro said:

This dick is indeed lovely. Any idea of the name of the guy ? It could be Matt. He has such a huge tool and loves to wank it in front of customers. He is always wearing a tee shirt.

20200229_175923.thumb.jpg.054af585e4f1b386082dabc5edcc235b.jpg

Matt wasn't the name he gave us, but has a huge dick and knows how to use it well.

• Members
25 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

Matt wasn't the name he gave us, but has a huge dick and knows how to use it well.

Do you remember the name he gave you ? There are not that many white guys with huge dicks in Pointe 202 and Matt is around at this moment (I met him when I was there last monday). Matt is only active and knows very well how to use his tool

• Members

Always great to hear about your travels! It looks like despite the slow saunas you had a great time! From looking at IGs from the guys I meet during my trip many of them only worked on Monday and Tuesday and partied the rest of Carnival week. That could be why the sauna is slow.  I will also be in SD in 3 weeks during the last weekend of March!  I think I’m going to hit up Manny as well to see what his new offerings are.