Badboy81

Response to a request...

I asked a member who feels the needs to reply to everything everyone posts to kindly NOT reply or respond to anything I post...

I personally have a hard time comprehending what he is trying to say/get across every time he posts...

Can you guess who it was...

Not how message boards work. If you enter an interesting topic, members wanna respond and weigh in. You and others are likely to continue making contributions that stimulate discussion. I think what tipped the camel’s back for you is a post that actually generated added discussion about viral testing following my piece. The additional points were illuminating to me.

It is too labour-intensive to sift, edit, self-limit according to anyone else’s quirky political theatre. You can put me on ignore. Rarely do posters use full quotes that are harder to evade. Or you can keep posting emoticons that, by the way, all (4) count as acknowledgements in the weekly, etc, tally. You do you.

Believe it or not, my tongue is scarred from repeated biting. 

I have a pristine community reputation with no warnings or time-outs to date. Administration would likely view this request as petty, and only a narcissist would truly expect someone to accommodate it as it conveys essentially conceding that what they write falls short of a required standard. 

I am not going to turn off  DM notifications but if you respond further I will likely only read it for personal entertainment. I suggest you don’t bother. 

<R>