Guest Larstrup

The Organ

2 hours ago, MsGuy said:

AS, no matter how hard I try to best you, I wind up with all my arguments deflated.

Image result for deflating balloon gif

But I will endeavor to persevere.

Related image

Within your deflation remark there is probably a fart joke lurking.

Which, out of deep personal respect & regard, I will just this once forego.

^_^

2 hours ago, MsGuy said:

AS, no matter how hard I try to best you, I wind up with all my arguments deflated.

Image result for deflating balloon gif

But I will endeavor to persevere.

Related image

'There is no planet like that in all our records' -- Rashaverik

'Then he has left the Galaxy.'-- Karellen

• Members
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, AdamSmith said:

Drink more whiskey and outspend them in dollars and lives. The American way.  :(

Best regards,

RA1

3 hours ago, MsAnn said:

I often find it's best to log off for a few days and wait for Mr. Smith's obsession to pass. :bye:

MsGuy & I understand each other, and would never do each other mental harm.

More than the age-old Southern average! :D

Bless your heart!

On 1/8/2018 at 3:56 PM, MsGuy said:

Related image

Careful where you go with this, AS, lest I be compelled to remind folks of your obsession :wub: with blue bottomed boys.

P.S. @MsGuy and I do shoot each other in the head a lot, but that's just a Southern tradition of affection and neighborliness. B)

Now watch him shoot me again. :lol:

Guest Larstrup
On 1/10/2018 at 4:37 AM, AdamSmith said:

I love how Kaye,  here,  reassures us that they spend a lot of time and energy ensuring that the wing is fitted properly to the  fuselage. I love these type videos! 

Personal story:  The first and only time I tried a snortable powder, back in the day (ahem); We had just left the airport hotel of what was then Skyharbor airport in Denver. It was a 727. It was extremely hot outside and the plane was full.  

Overbooked actually,  and there was a painful IDB process which had followed an unsuccessful, voluntary. We had already been disconnected from auxiliary power so there was no air conditioning provided to the cabin. 

After the cabin crew had successfully removed  three passengers from the aircraft And replaced them with $uperior travelers ( without having to drag them through the aisle)  we pushed back from the gate.  By this time I was asking myself why I just didn’t volunteer because I felt as I was in an environment which was very unfriendly to my current state of mind. ( A nonsensical flying tube) But it was too late!  I was sweating and fearful of the environment that I had placed myself in, yet had been so comfortable prior as I was a licensed aviator. 

When we rolled, We rolled at least 3/4 of the runway (VR speed) before the aircraft nose actually lifted off.  I believed we were  all going to be dead. When I looked out my window And saw that we had  barely cleared the airport property,  past the runway  I was horrified. 

For three and half hours afterward I was uncomfortably(psychotic) confined in an uncomfortable environment that I had always been in with great confort and joy and then suddenly realizing that we were all in flying in a tube with wings attached and over 550 mph some 30 thousand feet above the ground. It was the first and last Mistake like that and I have ever made.

Where was “Kaye”  when I really needed her!  :rolleyes: