Guest Larstrup

The Organ

Guest Larstrup

We’ve got no elevator control, no ailerons and little to no hydraulic fluid. 

My last unpublished review from somewhere else due to lack of collaborated information. :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

We’ve got no elevator control, no ailerons and little to no hydraulic fluid. 

My last unpublished review from somewhere else due to lack of collaborated information. :rolleyes:

Last Lines...

'Got any ideas?' Sully

'Actually, not.' Skiles

:lol:

Guest Larstrup

In the early afternoon of May 25th 1979 , I was eating breakfast with three of the first gay people I had ever known and had spent time with over the past few months.

We were in a coffee shop at Howard Street in Chicago where the El ended and the  Evanston express then began. Suddenly the building shook as if it was going to collapse on us, and Then nothing. So we all wondered what had just happened but then laughed it off to our obvious recovery from the night before. 

After leaving the coffee shop and returning back to our communal apartment we turned on the TV and we were in shock of the images that we were seeing and knowing that we had earlier been a part of that in some distant and isolated manner.

American Airlines flight 191 had just crashed. Killing all on board and many on the ground

In hindsight it was the first time that I had ever known the feeling of grief for others.

And it remains to this day, although the grief that was to follow through future tragedies has Allowed me to process each event differently, yet with the same pain and sorrow.

1_DB66_A8_E-586_A-4_D23-_B3_AD-97_BB641_

Guest Larstrup

Whenever we all might go to bed tonight, at whatever that time might be, Always remember this;  music is the magic which connects us all , to our lives... whomever that it is being sung to.