Guest Larstrup

The Organ

• Members

"When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long, and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong, just remember in the winter, far beneath the bitter snow, lies the seed that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes the rose"

And so it goes....

Edited by MsAnn

On 3/16/2019 at 10:08 PM, AdamSmith said:

My non-theory-supported at all idea to write a senior thesis comparing the poetry of John Ashbery with the paintings of Jasper Johns he thought was the greatest thing! So with his encouragement, I went off and spent a dedicated double-credit semester doing the impossible.

And if it HAD turned out to be impossible, then the interesting thing would have been to a write a bunch more why.

On 4/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, AdamSmith said:

People like this make one realize how very little oneself has actually accomplished in life. ^_^

Ever a good lesson.

And I love this conductor too! He doesn’t rule, he just very lightly guides & reminds.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:51 AM, RA1 said:

Does the cuteness of the performer affect your choice of vids?  I KNOW the performer does affect you.  :)

Best regards,

RA1

You will not believe the phantasist idea I have got up to have the Duke Flentrop organ https://chapel.duke.edu/worship/music/organs#flentrop organist to entice that Dutch boy here to play that world-class instrument here for the payment of fucking me.

:lol:

;)