• Members
On 8/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, iveryhotijake00 said:

Hey guys! I am interested in going to Sao Paulo and was hoping to get some information. Like which places are open that are worth going in terms of saunas etc? Where do you find boys to hire? Any favorites you recommend etc? I am a hungry btm just FYI :-). Thanks for the help in advance.

You are in luck. Maybe. I had success visiting Brazil several times based on a bit of personal research 18 months prior to discovering this message board. By then it was nice to find sympatico and occasionally entertaining but not very value-added information-wise.

If you prefer a lot of info gathered by others that you cannot access independently,  there are hours of reading under this heading. 

EVERY possible optic and angle is covered. If you discover a genuine gap we should pony up and finance your first trick if and when safe. 

So put on your readers and get scrolling and scanning!

I cannot rule out that you are a bot, though, the other bot not a bott. It is a little odd that you asked a question as if it had not been already substantially answered repeatedly here. LOL 

Edited by Riobard