BlkSuperman

Shameless Slut 2 VIDEOS

• Members

Whats a Horny, Shameless Slut to do when he has 4 hours before he needs to get to the airport?

He wakes up, texts manny, and ask him to bring over the DOMINICAN ANACONDA. This guy is so sexy, and beautiful. 

I know I said it in the post from last night but this guy is amazing and I had to see him again. 

A few guys have asked how I felt traveling internationally during covid. To be honest it was nerve racking. My doctor told me months ago to do the following things to aid in the fight against covid. My hubby and I have been following this routine since March.

Here is what we do each day. We take vitamins C, D, Tumeric, and elderberry all in gummy form from Walgreens. We also drink ginger tea before bed and I put a pinch of turmeric in the tea, add lemon and honey. 

Additionally we gargle with listerine twice a day and swab the inside of our noses with peroxide before bed. 

During sex, we wore our mask. On the plane ride I wore a mask and face shield. Also wore a face shield and mask when walking through the airports.

We were skeptical about coming to the DR at first, but are happy that we visited for a short weekend just to get our feet, dicks and my hole wet. 

It made us feel good to also see the citizens and businesses of the Dominican Republic practice safety measures as well. 

• Members

There is no comparison in my book. The DR is a watered down version of rio. 

The men in Rio love day and night in the gym. Most of the Dominican guys can't afford gym memberships and ate beautifully built naturally.

Rio is a gay man's playground. So many men. So little time. I've never been to Columbia. We go to DR so much because its only a 2 hour flight from Miami and doenst take a whole lot of planning. 

Before any of the guys come to my apartment in the DR,  MANNY fills them on on what I like sexually. 

Hope this helps. Stay safe!

I truly appreciate all the information that you have provided on your trips to the Dominican Republic and have been making notes.  My husband has been climbing the walls because of our COVID isolation.  I hear daily how his boybox is not being used.  He has started to claim that he has turned into a virgin at this point.  We look forward to planning a trip to Santo Domingo when we feel COVID is more under control.

From what I have read, I gather that you may use AirB&Bs rather than hotels.  I assume that it is because it is easier to bring "guests" back.  Is that correct?  Have you used hotels and found "guest polices" to be a problem?  When looking for an AirB&B or hotel are there certain areas of Santo Domingo that you prefer?  I guess that I am asking if you choose an area that is closer to where Manny is located ... on a more direct route to the airport, etc?

Finally, your hot videos show the guys wearing condoms.  My husband is on PrEP and prefers bareback sex.  I am unsure if they are wearing condoms to possibly reduce COVID transmission or HIV transmission or other sexual diseases?  And, who supplies the condoms?  Since he prefers bareback sex he doesn't usually carry condoms when we are on trips.  In Brazil the "boys" bring condoms to the room when we go to one of the saunas.  If we need to bring condoms with us ... I assume we will need to find extra large!  ;-)

Thanks for providing so much information in the past ... my notes from your previous visits will certainly help in planning our future trip.

PS:  We live in Fort Lauderdale ... not that far from your Miami location.      

• Members

Hey, I hope all is well with you guys....we use aurbnb because it is cheaper and we can bring guests over anytime. 

Did I read correctly? You guys travel internationally and have raw sex with multiple guys? Thats tooooooooooo risky for me. There is too much shit out there that I'm afraid of. 

We always get a place in the colonial zone. Its a bustling area and used to have a lot of hot guys roaming rhe area, pre covid.  We always take our own condoms and lube on the trips and would never think about allowing any guy to fuck raw with us. 

They are beautiful men, but also see hundreds of other men for sex. Thanks for the compliments and I hope and pray you guys continue to stay well.