Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Steak Search!

I am searching for a fantastic steak in Pattaya. Preferably either USA or Australian. I'd rather not totally break the bank, but I am open to all suggestions.

The Rose :D

Guest PapaDavid

I am searching for a fantastic steak. Preferably either USA or Australian. I'd rather not totally break the bank, but I am open to all suggestions.

The Rose :

Have a few suggestions for you but unfortunately they are not to do with finding fantastic steak.!!!! :D

Guest catawampuscat

are you looking in Pattaya or BKK or somewhere else?..

The steaks at Luxor in Day Nite Pattaya

are usually excellent and Stone Grill in Jomtien is also usually top notch... :ninja:

Have a few suggestions for you but unfortunately they are not to do with finding fantastic steak.!!!! :D

That's really helpful Papa Puke. Thanks.

The Rose

These are my favorite places (not necessarily in this order):

1. Hot Stone Grill - for the American Ribeye

2. Mignon - for fillet

3. Bruno's

4. Luxor - if you go with a second person, try the chateaubriand

5. Symphony Brasserie

6. Mata Hari

7. Casa Pascal

8. Amor

9. Cherry - I haven't tried any of their steaks yet, but if their steaks are as good as everything else, then I'll include it on my list.

10. El Toro Steakhouse - Their steaks will be an "either-or." Some people tell me they are not impressed, but I like their steaks. Try it and judge for yourself.

I've heard the Royal Cliff is excellent, but I have not tried it. Also, Manhattan's Steak House is due to open soon. Supposedly that will be one of the finest around.

In my opinion, all of these have very good steaks at reasonable prices, but I have yet to find my idea of a great steak in Thailand.

I'd like to find a great prime rib in Thailand. Haven't found one yet. I'm hoping Manhattan's will solve that problem.

are you looking in Pattaya or BKK or somewhere else?..

The steaks at Luxor in Day Nite Pattaya

are usually excellent and Stone Grill in Jomtien is also usually top notch... :ninja:

Thank you everyone. These are some great choices. Where is the Hot Stone Grill exactly in Jomtien?

The Rose

Thank you everyone. These are some great choices. Where is the Hot Stone Grill exactly in Jomtien?

The Rose

The Hot Stone Grill is in the JomTien Complex. You can approach it either from the Posedion or Exxit sois. Same owner as Olivier's. I'm particular about my meat (aren't we all) and my first choice for reasonably priced steaks is the Mignon.

Dont forget the Beefeater in arcade off second road opposite Mikes Store steaks and many sauces to choose from. Grill Room Royal Cliff and Brunos are my choices for steak.

I had smoked salmon on potatoe cakes as starter last night then the fresh Sea Bass with Wine sauce at Luxor with South African Wine - They were all magnificient!

I've tried 7/10 from Gaybutton's list. My fave was Hot Stone Grill.

Went this weekend. Great suggestion. Exellent food, fair price. I was duly impressed. Again, thanks to all for the suggestions. I have made a list and will attempt to get to each and every one. I can't wait for Manhattan's to open. I have great expectations for that venue!

The Rose

TR :)