Suckrates

My Letter to Gay Santa

• Members

Dear Gay Santa,

I've been a good boy ALL year, considering there was nothing to do or nowhere to go during this pandemic...  Reading this letter, please take into account all the sacrifices I've had to make this year and be benevolent.  I'm not fussy or picky OR demanding, and I realize there are loads of other needy and worthy people you have to visit and provide for.

ALL I want for Christmas is a BIG COCK !    A visually pleasing tool that's long and thick and topped with some delicious Foreskin covering the entire head.. Color doesnt matter ...

But, I know this might be difficult to deliver on such short notice, so if you cant deliver the cock, I will take either/or of the following:

1) Some luscious, juicy wet lips

2) A pair of enlarged pointy, perky, sensitive suckable nipples (nipple rings for Xtra WOW)

3) A pair of full, heavy, low hanging Balls (manscaped), that love to be played with, sucked and licked

4) A hard bubble butt with a delicious, pink butthole, puckered and inviting my hungry tongue 

5) The muscular body of a God, pecs, biceps, abs and Quads, ready for and desiring of Full WORSHIP and tongue bath

6) If a Full muscle body is too much for you, I'll take a pair of hard, bulging calves and pretty feet...

I hope I am not asking too much or putting too much stress on you. ?  I know your blood pressure must be high this time of year....

I am wishing I have been good enough for you to bring me ALL 6 PLUS the big cock, but I'll be happy and content with whichever or my "wants" you deliver.

Stay safe, wear your mask, and drive safely.

Merry Christmas

Alyn