Guest CurlyEye

Diamond City Place for long term stay

Guest Astrrro

It's a good deal Khun Curly.

Some minor negatives though. Internet is extra (of course so is electric and water).

My impression is that the desk staff as well as the waiters in their coffee shop do their job but don't seem overly friendly. Pool is small and not the type of place one would want to lounge around.

A plus is that it's the closest accommodation to Tony's Fitness Center (Tony's apartments is closer as the crow flies but crossing 3rd Road is a pain while Diamond City is a two minute walk without crossing any streets. Tony's has a huge outdoor pool that's open till 11PM. Late at night I'm generally the only one in the pool. Great landscaping around the pool. There's also steam and saunas (not that kind of sauna, get your mind out of the gutter). Only gym I've seen where u can buy beer and cigarettes.

Another guy told me that the internet connection is very good and he needs super reliable, fast internet and he's happy to pay extra for it.

Not sure how often they clean or change sheets.

If you need any info I can pop by and ask.

I stayed once shortly for 3 days but i dont liked it. To far away from the action - in my holidays i dont want to waste to much time with transport.

I recently discovered near sansuksauna pattaya garden appartments and have had a look at the rooms. For long stay its possible to deal about the price and they have one price for all seasons. They are also recommended as gayfriendly.

http://www.pattayagardenapartments.com/index.html

Guest laurence

It would seem that pattaya gardens are even further from the action, unless the action is in Jomtien. I looked for a map but did not see one. I could be wrong, as usual.

I don't stay in Pattaya long term, but on my first short trip I stayed at Yensabai condo which has weekly, as well as, monthly rates. I found it a very good deal, and it is close to boys town and Sunee, and a short walk to the red buses. The rental agency was Pattaya rent-a-room.

http://www.pattayarentaroom.com/

Here's a realtor that prorates the monthly rate so great rooms at the VCC Condo and MyView Condo are only 400 baht a night plus electric/water/cleaning.

Think this guy also has a similar scheme for some Yensabai Condo units.

http://www.apatpro.com/

VCC and MyView are looking good. Are they before or behind third road in soi 17? thanks