Gaybutton

Slight Change in Checking Exchange Rates Online

As many of you know, when I post exchange rates I always use the Bank of Ayudhya web site. That's because they give you the exchange rate you'll receive when you exchange money within Thailand and because they're the only bank that posts updates several times each day.

For those of you who check the rates, Bank of Ayudhya had changed the URL for their web site. Now it is:

http://www.krungsri.com/en/foreign-exchange-rates.aspx

Thanks for the URL.

I have never taken the time to fully understand these charts. Can you explain to me which column I use to figure my rate when using an ATM in Thailand?

Thanks for your advice.

Using ATM it can be only orientation because my bank will charge at the day when they get it in europe. For me its only useful when i change cash or checks and i look the first row for buying euro for cash and 3rd row for checks.

Guest lvdkeyes

My US bank charges the rate at the time I make a withdrawal. As I have said here before, I always get a slightly higher rate than what is posted here or on the various sites.