Fortaleza vs Natal vs Recife?

Fortaleza vs Natal vs Recife  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Best GP scene?

• Fortaleza
    • Natal
    • Recife

• Members

I'm planning two or three months in Brazil in the first quarter of 2022. I like to optimize the weather as much as possible. I spent a lot of time reviewing several climate sites with special attention to the number of rainy days per month.

Overall, in the first quarter, here are the best odds that I found for the most pleasant and least rainy weather ☀️:

● Northeast in January
● Rio and BH in mid-Feb
● SP and PA in March
   along with Foz do Iguaçu

So, regarding the northeast...

Fifteen years ago I had a good visits in Fortaleza, Natal, and Recife.  But which one of these three do you think has the best GP "scene" these days?

I know Salvador has fans here, but let's exclude Salvador please.

Thanks in advance for any advice!  😎

• Members

I have been to Fortaleza twice and Recife once. I would say the GP scene is way better in Fortaleza, there are are more saunas, plus the guys and clients are super friendly. The saunas in Fortaleza seem like a gay fraternity with men drinking singing and just all around fun. Recife for me was dead sexually, but the beaches are great if you like seeing reef shelf. I only passed through Natal but it seems like a super sleepy place. Overall all these places will seem sleepy in comparison to Rio and SP.