Riofan

Has anyone asked the GP’s at 117 or 202 their vaccination status?

• Members
12 hours ago, trzinko said:

i was wondering also about other places....(not only saunas).  i am traveling at beginning of january.

i would like to know, if they will accept EU or US certificates.

in europe we have a digital certificate that is valid all over EU and in countries neighbours to EU. (this info is for non-eu citizents that are not informed about system).

My current experience and observations (indoor restaurants, stores, coffee shops) has been that digital copies of North American and European vaccination certificates are being accepted for entry into these establishments.

Laymen, not experts, are at the doors reviewing these cards. Most of them might not even be able to read or understand English. That being said, it’s still being required — whether some establishments are only enforcing it randomly or not. 

My sauna experience was that I and my friends were asked for the card the first day of enforcement )Monday at 202, then Tuesday at 117). Then, we were never asked again. But that could be attributed to familiarity — the persons at the front counter already knew my (and my friends’) vaccine cards had been previously verified days before. 

I don’t recommend trying to circumvent the regulation with.a fake card, especially when it’s so easy just to make a digital copy of your teal one and keep it on your phone.