TMax

The planning stage

More like the hope stage than planning. Starting to think ahead to my trip for next year, March maybe, I know it's a long way off and things can change but it's good to start thinking about it and there are things here at home that require my attention before then. So far I look at the flights, Thai Airways are currently not flying the direct Perth to Bangkok route but hoping they start up again soon, every time I flew that route the flights were near full so there's hope. If they don't start up before I'm ready then it will be Singapore Air which is ok but the preference is a direct flight. 

Hotel choice will come down to either The Raya (stayed there a few times and liked it) or the Tarntawan (an old favourite) but I guess it will come down to the best value at the time. Hopefully by then things will have got back to normal or close to what it was before with plenty of massage shops open, lots of lost time to make up for so hoping the boys will be as horny as ever. Hell I might even start visiting some of the bars for a change. I am also interested to get away on some day trips so a bit of research to do, there are some old favourites that I will revisit like Ayutthaya. I have missed my trips over the last few years and I am hoping nothing else comes along to screw things up again.