reader

No More Antigen Tests Required on Visitors

The people who had COVID-19 but were asymptomatic would only observe distancing, mask wearing, hand washing and testing (DMHT) measures for five days, Mr Anutin said.

That answered a question I had in my mind, good to see and slowly getting there. 

I am OK with the masks. It does not bother me in the least. I am OK with no masks. It does not bother me in the least.

I do prefer a gogo boy be maskless when we shower. But, if I think cute enough (not sure you see with a mask), I'm OK with the mask. Sometimes things are better left to the imagination.

But, I am happy to be at the end of this thing. I hope.

14 hours ago, joshhb said:

Despite the relaxation of the rules Thailand is still the Land of Masks. Near 100% wearing outside. Even on beaches.

Interestingly in Siem Reap, where I have just arrived from Bangkok, very little  mask wearing, including locals. I still have mine, though. 

Thai passengers on  Pattaya baht-buses last month wore masks .   I follow the customs of locals in this, as in other matters.  By the way, UK visitors should remember that a spike in cases has already happened here due to the start of autumn. And I shall certainly wear a mask on the plane when I fly to BKK next month.

The only place I still wear a mask while in Thailand now, was on planes and in the skytrain / metro. As these are the places where you get in close contact with many people. 

But walking in the street, in shopping mall or 7eleven I didn't put on a mask. While almost all local people still wear their mask ANYWHERE. Even outside. Only exception was the gogo bars, there the boys didn't wear masks. Hahaha. 

10 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

And? People will continue to catch a cold for the rest of time. I couldn't give 2 fucks. 

My comment was related to your claim that is over.

Otherwise I agree and it,t time governments will starts to treat as as adults making decisions and being responsible for it

If only my own was as liberal,sigh