Guest letmetellu

It took Millions to Build.....The Biggest thing is nearly cumming?

Guest letmetellu

The anticipation as we come nearer the opening of this amazing Building you can feel it in the air every one is talking about it, they say will it get back the Milti million Investment well now is your chance to find out, the doors are open today, but you will have to hang on a bit longer if you want to sample the delights of The Manhattons Prime Rib Steak House, that will make your mouth water.

You are Invited to the Grand Opening of Nirvana Place this sumptuous Building is now ready for Guests as part of it will be let daily, it will be the truly 5 star accommodation many have been waiting for to come to Pattaya Jomtien.

You can also see what the whole Town has been waiting for the Very First International standard Prime Rib Angus Imported Steak House to come to Pattaya and may be the best in Thailand even though is a few in Bangkok.

They are Importing one of the worlds Top Pianist similar to Sam's role (portrayed by "Dooley" Wilson - who was actually a drummer in Casablanca) But this Pianists from Canada ... also most of the fittings has had to be Imported, Including the Piano and the Prim Rib...........Im going to a food tasting before the soft opening in a couple of weeks, but you can take an early view round today.I will let you know in my inimitable way just what the truth of this amazing Investment really is. even though Tom Virario is a dear friend see you there today, its very Gay friendly so your be very welcomed.

Feel the atmosphere with Dooley Here:-

http://www.mymovies.it/dizionario/recensione.asp?id=4713

Now is your chance to see where all the millions have been spent with furnishing by Exotic Decor your gay Furnishings store over the road.

See there web site.

http://www.nirvanaplacecondo.com/

For location see Mata Hari web site below:-

http://www.mataharirestaurant.com/index.php?p=location

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Have you been able to find out just when Manhattan's will open?

As usual, LMTU's message is very confusing. I think he is promoting the opening of Nirvana's new place, but in true LMTU fashion, he began his message by talking about Manhattan's.

Anyway, the last I heard it was set to open by mid-this-month. I have to admit, I do personally know the owner and I also know that he was waiting on some last minute equipment from the US to be shipped. Nonetheless, he should be announcing a grand opening date soon!

I can hardly wait. US Angus can't be beat, if it's done right!

The Rose

TR :blush:

Nirvana Place website formulating

It's yet another 'luxury' condo block, next to Sugar Hut and contains already our fabulous Mata Hari award winning restaurant.

Peeking in the door of Manhattans ( Do Americans think that an odd name? - one friend did not like the s for some reason. Maybe it indicates cocktails rather then the island of which there is only one.