BlkSuperman

Dominican SEX PARTY

• Members

So what does a whore do when she's slit out a whole country for 5 days? 

What could a SHAMELESS INSATIABLE WHORE do to bring an AMAZING TRIP to an end!

The SHAMELESS WHORE throws a SEX PARTY and hire the MOST SEXY POLICE OFFICER as private security. 

So the trip is winding down and I told my husband Friday that I think I wanted to have a sex party and invite 8-10 guys including a tranny I know. 

My husband was all sex-ed out but I kept pressing the issue. He's more laid back. I'm the more outgoing nasty tramp who's enamored with the male anatomy, sex and the thought and act of CUM-ING. 

His concern stemmed from us not being adequately protected because a lot of the guys know each other and he didn't want anything to happen to us during the party.

So yesterday I texted the cop I met a few months ago. He's the cop with the HUGE HANDS that we played around with a few months ago. 

I wrote about this guy earlier this year. He's the cop who I thought was about to arrest my husband and I when he arrived to the apartment. 

Very handsome guy. He also had huge hands. So huge in fact, I had him to choke me while he had me in the  missionary position. 

I told my husband I'd hire him to be our security during the party. This guy is a SEXUAL FREAK! I knew once I told him the type of party it would be, he'd take the bait show up and as I told my husband, HES NOT GOING TO JUST SIT AROUND AND WATCH 10 GUYS FUKCING and not join in. 

He will definitely whip that Dominican dick out and join in the sex-tivities.

Attached are our conversations from yesterday and this morning. Stay tuned guys. This is going to be one for the HISTORY BOOKS..

I've always wanted to host sex parties in sdq. We will see how this one goes and if it's a BANGER I'll more than likely start having them on my 6 weeks visits to sdq and invite you nasty fukcers!

Screenshot_20230730_105346_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_105401_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_105413_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_105423_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_105431_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_105441_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_112133_WhatsApp.jpg