twoguysacam

Free Tickets: Friday Night Muay Thai

Hubby and I booked tickets on the wrong night and they are not refundable. We don’t want them to go to waste. If interested, please send me a direct message and I’ll send you the tickets electronically. 

Muay Thai Boxing (7 fights)
August 18th – Friday 19:00

Rajadamnern Knock Out
Address: 8 Rajadamnern Nok Road, Wat Somanas, Pomprapsattruphai, Bangkok 10100 Thailand.

2 Ringside Seat tickets available. Value: 5,000 THB

Rajadamnern is one of the two main stadiums for modern muay Thai in the capital and is an absolute must for all fight fans.

To witness fights at Rajadamnern Stadium is the ultimate Fight Night for muay Thai in Thailand the stadium dates back to the second world war and is steeped in history. 

Muay Thai fighters dream of fighting here as it's the ultimate accolade to fight and win at the Rajadamnern Stadium (also spelt Ratchadamnoen).

With a spectator capacity of 8000 watching Thai Boxing here will be the most scintillating MuayThai experience you can find in Thailand.

Bear in mind that this is real MUAYTHAI and it is not an exhibition expect real fights from real Boxers and real KO's with real Title fights

image004.jpeg