Pantherz

Hong Kong Massage?

• Members

Hello, @Pantherz  I live in HK and I just got the following message from a 38 year old guy who advertises on Romeo as z36823399:

“I am a senior professional Chinese massage all-around master!  I have been engaged in massage and oil massage for 18 years.  I once went to Japan and studied massage and oil massage in Tokyo, Japan for 6 years.  I used to work in large sauna clubs in Shenzhen, Sanya and Haikou. I have been engaged in massage and oil massage work in Hong Kong for 12 years. The massage acupoints are accurate, the intensity is just right, and the acupoints are pressed accurately!  Very rich work experience.
 Holds a massage and massage certificate recognized and issued by the Chinese government in Hong Kong!  I am mainly good at the care, massage and maintenance massage of the prostate and genitals by grasping the dragon tendons, and massage by grasping the dragon tendons!  I have a set of aphrodisiac techniques that have significant effects on impotence, premature ejaculation, low libido, and male sexual dysfunction!  It specializes in treating patients with lumbar sciatica, cervical pain, frozen shoulder, numbness in legs and feet, lumbar disc herniation pain, etc. After massage, it has certain curative effects!  Chinese and Japanese acupoint massage!  Foot reflexology area massage!  Open the massage oil and push the oil on the back!  Deep skin bonding membrane pulling and tendon massage!  Cupping!  Gua Sha!  Pedicure, ear picking!
 I have my own private massage and oil studio!  The store is clean!  High-end decoration!  Comfortable management!  Hygienic and tidy!  High privacy!  There is a bath!  The charges are reasonable!  good reputation!  Good attitude!  Good gesture!  It is deeply loved by Chinese and foreign guests of all ages.
 Door-to-door hotel service is also available!  Guaranteed to bring you full body comfort after the treatment through my hands.  It is guaranteed to make you climax again and again, unable to stop, reborn from the ashes, comfortable, unforgettable once you try it, and never want to return!  My new personal studio is 3 minutes away from the subway station. It has convenient transportation, elegant environment, high-end atmosphere, high privacy, cleanliness, and safe management. After I help you massage and massage, I guarantee that you will have orgasms again and again, and you will be unable to stop!  Reborn from the ashes, comfortably.  After using my hands to massage and massage you with oil SPA, you will surely relieve stress and eliminate fatigue!  Relax your muscles and activate your blood circulation!  Relax body and mind, reduce swelling and pain, detoxify and remove blood stasis!  Make you feel energetic and confident!  In this way, you can achieve the effect of health care and longevity!  Let you come back happy and satisfied!  Let you have fun and forget to leave!  Unforgettable!  Welcome to make an appointment!

Wechat:408229484  , Line:408229484  ,WhatsApp:+852 95800282

Dragon tendon massage, prostate and genital care, traditional Chinese medicine acupoints, meridian lymphatic massage and oil massage”

I have no idea if he is legit or any good, but I thought this might help you.