BlkSuperman

New Year's Eve Day 2

• Members

Ok, now where do I start. It's been an eventful day. Lots of activity. So a few more of the guys who are my friends in social media hit me up today after seeing my post on my page.

I called over this guy that we call, BIG RED. I called him over because for some reason I wanted my ass rimmed today. This guy loves to do it and he's the best at it. 

He came over, showered and when he got out the shower I was on my hand and knees waiting for his tongue to penetrate my ass.

I sniffed my poppers and he licked sucked and bit my ass so passionately. I am a bottom and getting my dick sucked isn't a priority of mine. If you suck my nipples it's a huge turn on for me. 

BIG RED was eating my ass then pulled my dick between my legs and began to suck my dick. He drove me crazy. I don't think I've ever derived so much pleasure from someone sucking my dick.

The more noise I made, the more he sucked and gave pleasure to my dick. Omg. It was so amazing.  When he heard me moan he asked "DO YOU LIKE? DO YOU LIKE?" I said YES and had begun to grind my ass all in his face and on his tongue. 

By this time I had lost it. I just couldn't believe how much pleasure I was feeling from his tongue. When he finished rimming my ass he stuck his finger in it and it made sounds like a soggy wet pussy. 

He then put his dick in my ass slowly and within a couple of minutes our bodies were in sync with him pounding my hole until he put his Nutt in my ass. 

It was an amazing experience. I had so much fun that when we were done I paid him and asked him to come back in a few hours. 

My husband and I went to lunch at Galitos. When we sat down and ate 2 other blk guys was seated a few chair from us. We spoke and continued to eat. My husband and I saw a sexy brazalian walk by and I told my husband FUCKKKKKK I WANNA SUCK HIS DICK. the blk guy next to me said YOU AND ME BOTH. we all laughed and started a full conversation.

We exchanged names and numbers and were deep in conversation when I looked up and saw the blk guy that we met last year at club 117. He told me he was coming back and we had texted a few weeks ago but I hadn't heard from him. 

He was seated at another table and I told him to sit with us. He moved to out table and we laughed and joked like we had known each other for years. We all arrived to the clubs at different times tonight. When my husband and I left the club, the line to get into 117 was to the street. 

I promise you. My husband and I were shocked. As we were checking out I looked up at the camera and told my husband WAIT! I KNOW THATS NOT THE LKNE TO GET IN HERE. So after we paid and walked through the door, that was the case. The line was to the front door and I guess the guy at the front door was the owner because he wasn't letting anyone in. There was a guy behind him who actually starting pushing and he turned around and said something that probably wasn't so nice in Portuguese. 

117 was packed tonight. My husband and I just got a few numbers, had a few sodas and called it a night. BIG RED fuked me twice today and I was hoping be would come again  tonight but he said that he was home and in bed.

Tomorrow my friends from the states and the new guys that we met at Golitas will hit the beach. 

Screenshot_20231226_215330_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.27a27e67e0ae23b416f821ba76cb7fc8.jpg

20231226_142041.jpg

20231226_150135.jpg

20231226_150133.jpg

20231226_150125.jpg

20231226_124147.jpg

20231226_124434.jpg

20231226_124118.jpg